Recent content by taylorjames

1. T

SOLD! Please Delete!

i will swap you a specialized p1 (SS,dj) just like this one. i can get you photos if your interested
  2. T

help! (creaking cranks)

i had the exact same thing with my old bike, thought it was the cranks groaning, greased them with every spray and lube know to man, turns out the headset was a tiny bit loose causing all the noise. :)
  3. T

Another Oxford Falls Video

heaps nice vid, chilled song
  4. T

DJ Santa Cruz Jackal

haha very good point about the grips, i mainly use it for dirt jumps and cruising to the beach. just swapped the shitty hayes mechanical brake for a shimano xt - goes so nice.
  5. T

DH 2010 Giant Faith Custom Build

looks awesome..nice colours
  6. T

DJ Santa Cruz Jackal

this is my jackal. Frame - Santa Cruz Jackal Forks - RockShox Pike 426 Brakes - Hayes Mechanical Pedals - DMR Bikes Crankset - Truvativ Hussefelt Handlebar - Raceface Diabolus DH Riser Stem - Truvativ Hussefelt Headset - FSA The Pig Wheels - DT Swiss E2200 Tires -...
  7. T

DJ3 or 55's?

Haha nah it's just down the hill to the jumps not full dh, What about 409 pikes would they suit?
  8. T

DJ3 or 55's?

Ns majesty. I have 160mm 55's on my p1 ATM and it feels a bit high.
  9. T

DJ3 or 55's?

hey rotorburners i cannot decide whether to go dj3s with 100mm travel or bomber 55's with 140-160mm travel. i mainly dj but also some downhill trails. any suggestions? :)
  10. T

GOLD Pedals, Where can i find these?

thanks guys, i might try out answer they are what i was hoping for :)
  11. T

GOLD Pedals, Where can i find these?

hey guys anyone know of any pedals made in gold (colour only of course not made out of gold), the only thing i have found is NS Aerial Pro off ribbed.com anything else?
  12. T

DH From the ground up (2011 Specialized Demo)

holy sh*t that is fu**ing nice!
  13. T

What forks are you running?

hey guys what kind of forks are you running on your dj'er and how low if lowered? ;)
  14. T

chainring, cranks, BB. help?

okay ill head down to my LBS thanks for you advice :)
  15. T

Bottom Bracket Troubles

im in the same boat as you mate :)