Recent content by streets

1. streets

VIC NLA please delete

Item: Mavic Crossmax Elite 29er Boost (110F, 148R) wheelset, shimano driver Location: Emerald, Vic Item Condition: New, taken off new bike, some light marks on driver from installing/removing cassette Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $599 Advertised for $599 on ebay...
  2. streets

FOUND: Forks 26" or 27.5", straight steerer, Thanks Lindsay :)

Sorted, Thanks Lindsay :)
  3. streets

Yeah, it's a pretty nice community hey.
  4. streets

That would be great but unfortunately I can only use a straight steerer sorry. Thanks anyway, Nick
  5. streets

Item: Looking for a set of QR 9mm or 15mm forks for 26 or 27.5 wheels. Prefer xc or all mountain type forks with a straight 1 1/8 steerer. Location: AUS, happy to pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $150. Low budget I know, I've been borrowing some forks to race on but have to...
  6. streets

Melbourne trials riders wanted for input on area development

Finally, a trials park! Big rocks, logs and concrete slabs/pipes are the old favourites. I'd say that due to the nature of trials you can pretty much dump the objects any which way and people will find lines for themselves.
  7. streets

Introducing: Nathan Skopelitis

is Nath back on the bike yet?
  8. streets

Federal Morrow Frame and 21.25 toptubes

I run a 21.25" Lofi V3. I'd really recommend the longer frames, especially coming from MTB (I ride dhill and trials myself). The Lofi is good due to the super short rear end, so it still spins/handles like a short bike. If the rear end on the morrow is under 14" I'd say go for it.
  9. streets

sold

Item: Late 70's Malvern Star Fixie/SS Location: Boronia Vic Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Wrong size, finally foing something about it. Price and price conditions: $300 neg. Extra Info: 58cm Resprayed in Gloss 2k black (with sparkly clearcoat) Nitto Bars Kusuki stem...
  10. streets

Trick No No's??

"Almost" landed whips, ARRGH... every freaking kid out there thinks they're the shit because they can fling their bike around. I'll admit that my whips are ugly, so I don't do them, unless no-one is watching. I'll forever stand by my assertion that a dialled table or a really wild...
  11. streets

Can't ride, so I took the camera.

I've been so bored not being able to ride that I've started taking the camera around with me. Just a little cannon compact manual. These are from box hill yesterday. Gailan and Swindle. Air over the moon. Dip over spine. Mad flatland Skillz
  12. streets

post up your bmx (s)

Yeah, i've been out of action for a few weeks with a broken foot. Had a big chat with little Luke (parker) yesterday about how injuries suck. He's on his first of many still to come I would imagine.
  13. streets

post up your bmx (s)

bike. it's red, front wheel is round, and rear wheel is kinda round. Cranks/forks are oddyssey, bars are eastern, everything should be recognizeable.
  14. streets

The Fixie Thread

Thanks for the concern. It's actually just the angle of the shot, the fork leg behind makes them look wonky. They're straight as a die.
  15. streets

Don't you hate it...

When you find out that this is why your foot has been f*&%king killing you for 6 weeks.