post up your bmx (s)

coffe-black

Likes Bikes
update since last time i got rid of my superstar and got a fit aitken and heaps of other new parts. just ask if you want a spec list .feedback would be nice.
[/IMG]

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice!
i had that stem given to me too, they are so good!
yeah dude, lovin' it so far!
Zane your seat looks rather sad.

But Your bike is sweet.

New bars too?
I'm in dire need of a new seat! soon, soon.

thanks though man!

and not yet, planning on some chromies pretty soon.
mike miller represent .:) 40+ rep for zane.
thank's man!

by the way, your bike is looking really nice!
That looks really really nice zane. How is the Faf going for you? Good for slides and whatnot?
thank you very much! yeah the FAF is good, i got it for free so i can't complain. And yeah good for all of that stuff, it's a decent rear tyre.

coffe-black

Likes Bikes
yeah it is. my peg wore out so i just left it on there till i get a another one off my friend. and yeah i dont run one on the back because i have rhd and do not worry if my colony wheel get scratched all that much and will get a lhd soon.

Last edited:

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah thanks zane i heaps want to get a proper ttl but just cant find the funds haha. and you should get them new ttl bars man there rad.
anytime.

you should! even if you have to save awhile, worth the wait, it's a great frame.
and possibly, but i'm considering chrome united squads

coffe-black

Likes Bikes
yeah i was looking at them on back bone $74 is a good price or get some fly montana bars if you like them big.:p. yeah i have saved a bit for it but just keep blowing it on tyres and shit lol.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i was looking at them on back bone $74 is a good price or get some fly montana bars if you like them big.:p. yeah i have saved a bit for it but just keep blowing it on tyres and shit lol.
Thats where i was planning on getting them from! may have to call up soon actually, before they run out of stock. Nah, i like 28.5" width :)

Ah damn!

streets

Likes Dirt
now i know who you are haha, wasnt sure when you commented on my pics the other day!
bikes looking freshh
Yeah, i've been out of action for a few weeks with a broken foot. Had a big chat with little Luke
(parker) yesterday about how injuries suck. He's on his first of many still to come I would imagine.

Dave.

Likes Dirt
man well your buying the wrong bars haha montanas cut down would feel fcked man, haha i like my montanas like they are :) Mmmmm