Recent content by Shaun2910

1. Shaun2910

12 year old boy bleeds to death, after crashing bmx Bike

Devastating. RIP little man
  2. Shaun2910

Mother f*ckers downhilling movie

Awesome video, nice bike too where bouts are you guys in sydney? If your near the northern beaches i'm more than happy to help
  3. Shaun2910

Smash a speed camerra

I'm not sure if anyone has already said this but i live in Sydney, but when i was in Tas with my sisters, i was driving and there would be unmarked vans which would have a camera sitting in the back. I found it hard to spot, but only after you've passed you would see the sign saying something...
  4. Shaun2910

Bike Rack: Roof mounted or Tow bar?

Haha i would ride my bike to tracks, but i live on the northern beaches and the DH tracks i have ridden is Oxford Falls and REd Hill, unles someone would like to PM me about anymore????..... haha i tried. Well it sounds like a tow bar mounted rack is the go, I drive a 2001 Subaru Liberty and...
  5. Shaun2910

Bike Rack: Roof mounted or Tow bar?

Hey all Just wanting to buy a bike rack for the car, i'm getting fed up with putting the bike in the boot. I just wanted to know whether a roof mounted Thule bike rack or a tow bar mounted rack was 'easier' for a DH bike. Cheers, Shaun
  6. Shaun2910

aaron and james bashfords custom helmets for Overseas

Amazing helmet's guys, Matt S did an awesome job. They look just as good as Patton's custom helmet.
  7. Shaun2910

Car appreciation thread!

Haha those photos are from google, i recognised them from the brochure he showed me, but it still looks amazing.
  8. Shaun2910

Car appreciation thread!

Here's my story, one of my best mate's dad owned an Aston Martin DB9s (pictured below), which when taking us for a ride did as easy 200kmph weaving through South African traffic. The DB9s differ to the DB9 by it being a little lower, sports package with suspension, different brakes etc...
  9. Shaun2910

My interesting morning - 3 and out, page 3

Ha its that feeling when you know that you can't actually do anything to stop the bike and the inevitable is coming, but making it out of a 60km/h potential crash without brakes is so lucky. Then to have someone open their door, never looking for cyclists.
  10. Shaun2910

What do you do for a living? Part-time/Full time

Type: Casual Profession:Bunnings Warehouse Job description: No i havn't been on one of those ads haha. I'm a check out chick there, it pays the bills, great hours and fits in with uni. I'm currently doing a Bachelor of Business looking at majoring in accounting. Also to complete my course...
  11. Shaun2910

Black Fox Gloves

LOST: Black Fox full finger gloves Hey all, sorry this is a bit late but on the 17th of May at Ourimbah DH track. Not sure whether it was in the parking lot or at the top as i lent them to my mate. PM me if you find them Cheers, Shaun
  12. Shaun2910

Upper Brookfield:1 Me:0 (Slightly gory content)

Ha unlucky mate, atleast it wasn't one of those crashes where it hurt so bad but hardley didn't even leave a mark. A little while ago i went off a log drop and landed on loose soil and slid on my left arm/shoulder for a fair while, destroyed my race jersey and luckily i was wearing body...