Recent content by rydo2.0

1. rydo2.0

London Riots

I completely understand, not to worry. I completely agree with you about the snobbery.
  2. rydo2.0

London Riots

Class divisionism.......... I wouldn't know anything about that coming from mixed race parents who both grew up in room and kitchen housing schemes of Glasgow. They grafted their asses off to make something of themselves and instilled the exact same ethos in their children. No handouts just...
  3. rydo2.0

London Riots

Won't be going home anytime soon The UK has gone to the dogs! So glad that I managed to get out when I did. The scary thing is that this sort of thing doesn't surprise me in the slightest, it has been boiling under the surface for years now. The slums of Britain just keep getting bigger...
  4. rydo2.0

Warringah Council MTB Survey

I was more than happy to put my 2c in.
  5. rydo2.0

Giant reign size ?

Large I am the same height as you. The large is a perfect fit for me.
  6. rydo2.0

Bang for your Buck

Draw They are both superb bikes in their own right. It all comes down to personal preference but I doubt anyone on here would complain about owning either of them.
  7. rydo2.0

AM Leg/Shin Armour

POC Leg Pads Go for the POC VPD Leg Pads. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=36888 Tech - VPD, a soft polymer that reacts and hardens when impacted, bit like the d30 that they use in 661's stuff so they are really comfortable during normal riding conditions. Looks -...
  8. rydo2.0

Jenson shipping costs.....wtf?

I have been looking into this myself! How do you know the dimensions and the weight of the package though?? Do they check it for you before shipping or do you have to contact the store to get the measurements?
  9. rydo2.0

Fox RP2/RP23 Shim Fix from Fox

Hey People, I know that there are already "ghetto" fixes for the bottoming out issues with the fox rear shock but now Fox have just released a shim pack. Check it out on Pinkbike.com http://www.pinkbike.com/news/tech-tuesday-How-to-Install-a-Fox-Air-Volume-Spacer-2011.html As soon as I...
  10. rydo2.0

Advice on All Mountain rig?

Fox RP2 fix finally! Just found out from pink bike that fox now make an adapter kit to help stop the bottoming out issues that some people have had with the RP2/RP23. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/tech-tuesday-How-to-Install-a-Fox-Air-Volume-Spacer-2011.html
  11. rydo2.0

Advice on All Mountain rig?

Keep us informed Let me know how it works out, I'm contemplating doing this myself but I'd like to hear someone else's first hand review.
  12. rydo2.0

More CRC bashing, my order has gone AWOL.

Wow - Exceptional I placed the order on Friday morning for 10 items (all in stock) and paid the extra money to have it DHL expressed to me. I got an email on Monday night from CRC telling me that the order had been processed and was winging its way to me so I took the tracking number...
  13. rydo2.0

If you won the lottery........

That is a work of art! Very nice! We really need a "like" button on RB for this kinda thread.
  14. rydo2.0

Porsche GT3RS Not quite what I was getting at Willsy01. Nice car though but not my first choice.
  15. rydo2.0

If only Very valid point, I'm sure we would all like to take the best bits of all these bikes and Frankenstien them together in a custom build job but in this thread we are looking at stuff that is already available in the marketplace. On the other hand though, feel free to post any CAD...