Recent content by ride4fun

1. R

*UPDATED PICS* My front yard DJ's

wow you guys are bogans.. nice jumps
  2. R

.:Fluro Toy4 Progress:.

he said he doesnt have the brakes ready yet, so if he wanted to go riding he still can; just without brakes.
  3. R

.:Fluro Toy4 Progress:.

take it for a ride brakeless!
  4. R

question about top tube length

bump!!!!!!
  5. R

question about top tube length

Would a 0.5" shorter toptube effect the way the bike feels compared to if it was 0.5" longer? 0.5'=1.23cm...
  6. R

Sony Ericsson K700i

I have the s700i, the upgraded version of the k700i (flips out, records vids, 1.3megapixel camera etc.) and I definately recommend this phone. I got it cheaper when I was overseas before christmas and it has definately been worth the money. The battery issue compared to say a nokia is rather...
  7. R

Please, help me find the name of this song.

Yeah that's the one. Thanks guys.
  8. R

Please, help me find the name of this song.

Heard it the other day. It has the lyrics "come and sit on my lap and we can do all the things we used to do" or something along those lines. iIt's a rock song. thanks fellas
  9. R

Dropin Season 3 Teaser @ Pinkbike.com

What's the name of that song?
  10. R

my new ramp

nice ramp. but why is this considered news :?:
  11. R

2005 Iron Horse Range

expect to see a custom red sunday wc sometime next year... 8)
  12. R

good bmx frame

looking for a nice bmx street/trail frame. needs to be 21inch and be recent ie. this year thanks
  13. R

Trials Bike - Stock

hey i have a monty x-alp new bb just put in. rims perfectly true. i never ride it because i dont like trials. no hydros but good rim breaks. s and m lockons. new tyres. won in amb. $350 pm me
  14. R

04 tpc dorado internals

im lowering my dorado but i need the tpc plus equipment. anyone want to trade?
  15. R

Want some intense 5.10's? heres how to get them...

yeah u could get four pairs of converseconverse shoes :lol: or you could get one really good pair of shoes. i say quality over quantity