my new ramp

fastrider gus

super huck
i've just finished making this in metalwork at school.. i've gotta paint it a little more but basically its finished. its a 2 peice ramp, so you can take off the smaller section and fit it in the rear of a wagon and take it into town or something and hit up some stair gaps or rail gaps. or take it appart and set it all up at the river and try some flips.

i will have pictures when we have it all set up with a dirt landing at my mates place..
whacha think?

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think it looks farkin awesome.
Making it 2 piece is a nifty bit of design.
If you don't get an 'A' for metalwork then your teacher's a dick!

steamfrog

Likes Dirt
fARKIN MASSIVE

Thats massive!! man your gonna get some really serious air off that thing. Great job! I wanna see pics of someone hitting that, I for one would be a bit scared about launching off the top of that.. Fark thats big..

A+ marks for sure

S.

ex offender
A++ for the shape! Maybe some diagonal cross-braces might be in order to strengthen it sideways though...? Might be solid enough as is, it's welded right?

Really nice work, I wanna see it in action!

parallax

Likes Dirt
Hmmm... Metal + dirt = slip'n'slide??
Maybe cover the bastard in skateboard grip tape so you don't go sliding off it all the time.

But farkin nice work!!!

lotec

Banned
fastrider gus said:
take it into town or something and hit up some stair gaps or rail gaps. or take it appart and set it all up at the river and try some flips.
we all know your gonna but it at the top of a cliff though :lol: your crazy man that things gonna launch you so high

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet!

There is one slight problem, with the small kicker, it's kinda short, so unless it's held down your front wheel could tip the ramp forward before the back wheel gets on it, know what i mean? Awesome job though, i can't wait to see some gnarly boosting off that sucker...

Adi

It's my birthday!
I think I love you Gus, that ramp is sweet! Can't wait to see pics of you doing the jumps!

Have fun, and pics or it didn't happen, :)!

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow, thats awesome craftmanship!
im in the process of building a ramp, although a much smaller one than that, any tips?

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NICE! Can you give me the approx price and specs...= materials used!!! seriously that will give you some AIR!~ :)

One Kill

Likes Dirt
DYJK said:
NICE! Can you give me the approx price and specs...= materials used!!! seriously that will give you some AIR!~ :)
I second that! I would love to make something like that up!

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice! the radius on that ramp actually looks straight, unlike most...

when will you submit us more pics?