Recent content by Rabble bukes

1. Rabble bukes

Rums

Havana Club Especial when its on sale for $40 goes alright.
  2. Rabble bukes

Going 1x10, what do I do with internal cable routing?

Yeah this happened to me yesterday (May have been because i used the torx that was on my multitool and was wrong size). Two are tight as a nuns shoelaces and rounded out. I just swapped to another set of xt cranks i had on another bike. Will fix them when i have more time. Moral of story is use...
  3. Rabble bukes

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

While some of these sellers may be douches out to rip people off, some are just people who dont know what they have, or have no idea about the intricate differences between mtb disciplines. No meed to get all high and mighty because a bloke thought it was a downhill bike. And in some cases maybe...
  4. Rabble bukes

Most mind bending movies you've seen

Tim and Erics Billion DOLLAR MOVIE!!
  5. Rabble bukes

What roof bike carrrier?

Another vote for the thule 594. Super easy to put the bike in, super secure, and clamps the front wheel so no worry about clamping your carbon frame ( even though, as mentioned, you'd really have to be applying some force to do damage with a frame clamp system)
  6. Rabble bukes

The ONE

You can pick up the trek carbon fuels for a good price, i got mine for $4700, right when they first came out. Though then, the alloy models only real upgrades was the kashima on the forks. This year the alloy gets a 1x11 drivetrain, though i have no problems with the 2x10 xt, prefer it i think.
  7. Rabble bukes

The ONE

This goes alright for most stuff.
  8. Rabble bukes

Driving tips

If you live in a cul de sac, don't call the coppers when i come round and use it as a skid pan.
  9. Rabble bukes

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

The Feral Hop Hog is top notch stuff. Burleigh Brewing 70's pale ale is also real good, if no one has mentioned.
  10. Rabble bukes

Chain reaction cycles

Pushy's does have amazing service. I ordered a few things on a sunday, (was around $60 and still got free shipping!) and i had them by lunchtime the next day. If you are in brisbane or on the gold coast, its hard to go past them unless there is a substantial price difference.
  11. Rabble bukes

Suspension upgrade

I reckon upgrading to bigger stanchions will help you out most. 32/140 forks are going to feel pretty flexy, anything with a 34/35/36 stanchion is going to feel much stiffer and help the front end track better. So you could probably go a 150mm pike, i don't know if 10mm will throw your geo out...
  12. Rabble bukes

The ONE

I think a 120mm 29er is a good place to start. I really like my fuel ex 29er, just a good all round bike. lots of similar options though. i reckon a pivot mach 429c with a 120mm fork would be the go.
  13. Rabble bukes

Do you listen to music when shredding? What are you listening to?

Wen shreddin beugs i listen to phish.
  14. Rabble bukes

Powerlink removal tool?

Forget tools, this is the way to go. Simple to do.
  15. Rabble bukes

XT Brake trouble

Sealant there is definitely not cool. Send it back.