Recent content by p0mm13

1. p0mm13

New Frame or sell up

I beg to differ...I reckon' BMX is the real sport :P I mean you have to be pretty talented to do either MTB or BMX but i personally preffer BMX just like getting more air and landing hard without suspension makes it more challenging :P
  2. p0mm13

sweet manimal frame must see

is that a 1'' steerer !?!?!?!?! :O
  3. p0mm13

Come in and introduce yourself

hey guys i'm Jordan and have loved riding my whole life... I ride BMX but still like mountain bikeing (i'm just crap at it). I've been riding BMX for around 2 years and mostly ride dirt nowerdays (hurts less) lol...here's a quick pic of my ride :
  4. p0mm13

You Yangs MTB Park

hey guys i heard from a mate that there's some nice BMX dirt jumps at the bottom of the Youis just wondering if this is true and if there worth a ride??
  5. p0mm13

post up your bmx (s)

My completely custom BMX built up from scratch, and just gave it a brand new paint job :D, please tell me what you guys think of it : [/ATTACH]
  6. p0mm13

BMX me + my mates custom bikes

me and my mate (jason)'s bikes that we built completely from scratch....Just recently got brand new paint jobs (also custom) Mines the blue and white :)
  7. p0mm13

BMX my custom bmx

yeh im probs coming a mel called and said she culdnt cum today :(
  8. p0mm13

BMX my custom bmx

my fully custom bmx - painted it this colour the other day :)
  9. p0mm13

stupid question but what does 'bump' mean

thanks guys
  10. p0mm13

stupid question but what does 'bump' mean

hey guys this may be a really stupid question but i'm new to Rotorburn and i've found people posting 'bump' or 'bump to the top' on ALOT of threads, could someone PLEASE explain what this means.. thanks
  11. p0mm13

Little Things You Love

bahahahhahah SUCK TO BE HIM!!!!!
  12. p0mm13

TORQUAY RIDE DAY 4th OCTOBER

hahah nice argument there im going, it's gonna be epic as can't wait just over a week 'till we go :)
  13. p0mm13

Weather forecast

can't be bothered and i'm on here every morning it would just be easier
  14. p0mm13

Brakeless or Not ??

i always used to ride with a back brake, just found myself more confident as were i ride ther's always little kids there that i don't wanna impale by not having brakes... but since i've gotten better i've taken them off and found it's so much better to ride, and it gives you more of a thrill...
  15. p0mm13

Weather forecast

hey guys i think it would help us riders ALOT if you put up the forecast for the weather daily, it doesn't have to be a whole weather report just what to expect in the next couple of days or something. cheers