Come in and introduce yourself

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
Hey, i am Scott and i have been riding now for about 3 months, i am starting to get there,
i like park,4x,cross country,downhill,dirt jumping and cruise around with friends
come on reply and tell every one who you are and what you like to ride
thanks

DH_COMP

Cannon Fodder
hi

Hey, i am Scott and i have been riding now for about 3 months, i am starting to get there,
i like park,4x,cross country,downhill,dirt jumping and cruise around with friends
come on reply and tell every one who you are and what you like to ride
thanks
hey

i live in campbelltown and ride mainly downhill but ill give other stuff a go and im looking to ride with sum new ppl n i was wondering if i could go out for a push with you guys?

p0mm13

Likes Bikes
hey guys im Jordan but heaps of my mates call me POMMIE ..
i've been riding BMX for about a year or two now, i used to do street for about 3 months but now it's all dirt :) i love my bike even though i need a new headstem as mine is falling apart :p
c yuhs all

zanus

Likes Dirt
Hey my names Ty, and i think you should buy my bike!
I also enjoy other activities such as making you buy my bike, or rooting your mother as a subsitute for that!
Ty, you wonder why people burn you? Please stop, before i facepalm myself too much

Im Alex, i ride downhill, and welcome to rotorburn!

Funky Frypan

Likes Dirt
Hello I'm Jack,

Despite my name I ride mainly DJ and street. I have sent a pm to Techno Destructo requesting a name change...

illies

Biggysmall98

Cannon Fodder
SAFE . my name is connor :cool: ive been riding for bout 3 months ive got a kink launch 2010 but im gettin the we the people ZODIAC woop woop :D errrmmm i mainly like riding vert im from leamington spa we got a few good skate parks and a dirt track lol so thats me :D:cool::D

Andy.

Likes Bikes
G'Day, I'm Andy
16 years old, been riding on 2 wheels since i was 3.5 years old.
have scars to proove my stupidity :D

i love all kinds of riding, as long as it involves 2 wheels or more (unicycling i just can't do)

getting my first duallie tomorrow . can't wait!

good to meet you, Scotty

Andy

jimmy irwin

Likes Dirt
Hi, I'm James and i've been ridin for about a year, just starting to get into DH/FR and havent stacked yet. yeeewww.

bananas

Squid
Hi! Im rob, i have been riding for about probs 8 years, only on a crap lil huffy that was all rusted and had no gears, but about 4 months ago i got a norco bushpilot for my b'day. Right now i ride some small table tops at the local skate park, can't really ride vert. I wanna get into dh, 4x, and all types of riding i can. I also ride motos

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Hey im James im black.
I have red hair and enjoy riding callans identi66 i think thast what they call it anways its a gasmic djer, i also dont mind riding my specialzed down a hill.
I go by the moto once your black theres no turning back. :)

itspoisontime

Likes Bikes
hi i'm andrew, 26 yo, central coast. Just getting back into mtb'ing after about 8 years off the bike. Couple of guys at work have been goin downhilling lately so i went for a run with them the other day and i'v been re-hooked!.. bang, snakebite!

redq20

Squid
hi i am chris. recently my enthusiasm has really gone through the roof and i have sold my jamis parker 2 for a replacement giant anthem x2. best move i ever made! i guess i just not that much into dirt jumps.

my usual rides are at nerang with my wife or daisy hill with a few other guys

p0mm13

Likes Bikes
hey guys i'm Jordan and have loved riding my whole life...
I ride BMX but still like mountain bikeing (i'm just crap at it).
I've been riding BMX for around 2 years and mostly ride dirt nowerdays (hurts less) lol...here's a quick pic of my ride :
Photo0377.jpg

Photo0378.jpg

Photo0379.jpg