Recent content by Mugger

1. Mugger

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Round 1 QLD Enduro Series @ Garapine
  2. Mugger

2019 Trans NZ

I would totally move there hey. Luckily it's only a short flight so I'll definitely be making more of a habit to get there now. Didn't see it unfortunately, it may have been at the NZ Enduro?
  3. Mugger

2019 Trans NZ

Race Day 6 - Queenstown Race day 6 was in the Queenstown bike park with three stages. I saved my worst day for last with a busted crank spindle on stage one and snapped chain on stage 3, things didn’t go to plan. Despite this, the tracks were a lot of fun and the views coming down stage 2 were...
  4. Mugger

2019 Trans NZ

Every year in late February and early March, the Trans NZ is held in the South Island of New Zealand with six days of racing around Cragieburn and Queenstown. This year was my first attempt at it and I've made a Vlog compilation to document my experience. Day 1 - Arriving in Christchurch We...
  5. Mugger

Race Face Aeffect Crank Stopper Kit

Hi All, Am after one of these guys.... or an old set of Race Face Aeffect Cranks... Item: Race Face Aeffect Crank Stopper Kit Extra Info: https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/products/aeffect-crank-stopper-kit
  6. Mugger

Yup boys n E shredders

We came and we failed.
  7. Mugger

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Title: Sam Hill vs Amateur Cornering Comparison What the video contains: Round 1 Shimano Enduro Series @ Nerang Link:
  8. Mugger

2018 Flight Centre 100 km Epic

So after last year's piss poor effort at the Flight Centre 94 km I decided to give it another go this year and go for the 100 km. Apologies for the wide spectrum of emotions in the video.... Hope you enjoy.
  9. Mugger

Yup boys n E shredders

16 YEARS
  10. Mugger

Yup boys n E shredders

Sunday Riding - Binner what we got?
  11. Mugger

Yup boys n E shredders

https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/truvativ-gxp-team-eng-68-73-bb-bottom-bracket-cups Who's got? Canyon down.
  12. Mugger

Yup boys n E shredders

Never forget
  13. Mugger

Garapine 2018 Gravity Enduro Round 1

This year I've decided to try ride the entire SEQ Gravity Enduro Series and make a vlog along the way. Here's the first race of the year at Garapine, hope you enjoy..
  14. Mugger

Yup boys n E shredders

Too much talk
  15. Mugger

Yup boys n E shredders

Who's got press fit BB tooling