Recent content by mr_casual

1. mr_casual

The Photo Snob Thread

https://vimeo.com/110119878 been playing around with camera rigs to shoot bikes, always good to make a trial version to see what needs to be rectified for the more expensive one! Here's what it looks like And a recent longboarding shot too, because I liked it hope you enjoy! edit*...
  2. mr_casual

Giant ATX 990

edit* hood luck selling it for $350*
  3. mr_casual

2012 Transition TR450

what's with transition and not brushing between shock mount and b/b on the down tube? makes my tr250 look shitty on closer inspection, ans it's kind of annoying to be honest... cool build though! have fun with the brakes lolz
  4. mr_casual

Bored? Got Photoshop? Do something with this...

at least i didn't entertain myself only!
  5. mr_casual

you know the lyrics just as well as i do cocko! just a bloke with a dildo. nothing to laugh about. any advice is good advice
  6. mr_casual

friday friday gotta get down on friday
  7. mr_casual

Show us your home working setup

I used to own a m4300 precision and it weighed a metric sh*t load only got it for the 1920x1200 screen when everything else was 1440x900. Even though it cost like $3K it basically had a life at my desk, and was rarely undocked from the dell docker thingy. If you're doing mobile work then...
  8. mr_casual

cool! I'd be interested to know how the raid setup goes. I've started a fresh so i don't have enough material clogging my system at the moment, but will do soon. How fast is read write between SSD and r10?
  9. mr_casual

We have the same case! Gotta love the noise reduction foam inside the define. running: 3770K @ 4.4Ghz 16GB 2133Mhz 128gb samsung SSD (OS) 1TB caviar green (media+backup) 120gb 7200rpm (design+photo etc) gigabyte gtx660 and scoring 15,660 on geekbench! Also got my Dell u3011...
  10. mr_casual

The Photo Snob Thread

Been a while since I've been on RB. Here's some shot's from late. Anyone want to buy a 550d? Some of those have been over-processed but whatever haha. Thoughts?
  11. mr_casual

Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

Hey hey, Just moved to Melbourne from Hobart, don't have a car, bought the DJ/Street bike over but left the DH at home. Does anyone do weekend riding from cbd area and have a car? Might get the big bike sent over if there's some crew that have space for one more, and someone extra to pay for...
  12. mr_casual

Favourite podcasts

going quantum. (if you like electro/house/dub/etc etc etc).
  13. mr_casual

SOLD. Plz Delete

hi there are these 1-1/8 to 1-1/2? or the giant 1-1/4 versions... cheers
  14. mr_casual

TR250 (the "I can't believe it's actually arrived" build)

Haha cheers mate maybe you should put your seat up a bit too? :p Mine are hardly risers anyway, and it's all personal preference, I like running my hardtail low because of the better weight distribution and control around the twisties, not that theyre flats, but still.
  15. mr_casual

TR250 (the "I can't believe it's actually arrived" build)

ride report one. okay so i've done a fair bit of time on the bike in the last 48 hours, trails-jumps-downhill shuttles etc. got it set up on the standard "middle" settings with the chainstay and bb/ht heights angles, but pretty keen to try it a bit longer and more raked out for some faster...