Recent content by Mountainlessman

1. M

Coomealla Rd2 Summer Series 02022014

Nice shots Good effort mate some nice change in perspective. Despite the muddy bottom the swim was worth it...Oh and the Crunch as
  2. M

Have I been f#@ked over by BSC bike store melbourne going bust ?

Hats off to the Rotorburn community Am only new to using the forum but some of you have gone above and beyong passing on information etc. The way that guys stepped up and fed information out was great and from all over Oz as well. The up side out of this for me is the way I was able to use the...
  3. M

Where did you get this screen dump? Can you please let me know where you downloaded the jpg from? Cheers
  4. M

I wish I had a pitch fork! Stole my thunder but If you have been caught in the BSC closure rockshow here is the latest info. Basically all the suppliers and distributors reclaimed the stock the day after the close. A liquidator has been appointed G.S. Andrews and Associates in Melbourne Ph:03...
  5. M

Mmmmmmmm the plot thickens. But the store Managers and the Group General manager didn't know what was going on but have managed to raise a shop from the ashes of BSC in less than a month? Maybe I might be able to get a good deal on some ex-BSC stock? In the market for a CX bike - Again
  6. M

Member of the lost bikes club No probs happy to pass on. Good luck!
  7. M

Feeling your pain Certainly know how you feel I had a CX bike on lay-by and was due to pick it up last week, luckily a mate was surfing the forums and heard about the closure. I did send an email to office@bscbikes.com.au and got a response from Peter Hess about 2 weeks ago. The email sauid...
  8. M

BSC closes down

BSC Closure Thanks mate certainly holding a glimmer of hope.
  9. M

BSC closes down

Well looks like I may have done my $. Have had a CX bike on layby and was heading dowm to Melbs to pick it up in a couple of weeks. :mad: