Recent content by Moh

1. M

Bargain buys thread

Stumbled across some more Wera bargains. 47% off Allen keys https://www.amazon.com.au/Wera-Hex-Plus-Holding-Function-1-5-10mm/dp/B06XDCDHV8?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1 ~25% off Torque wrenches. https://www.amazon.com.au/stores/page/D94983A1-8F99-43FA-8903-5CCC72F55178/search?ref_=ast_bln&terms=torque...
  2. M

Confessions from the fuckwits

New One Up dropper post. With the front bolt on the seat clamp done up as tight as it could go, the nose of my saddle was still pointing up slightly more than I like (horizontal). Double checked the clamp plate arrows were pointing forwards -all good. Didn't make sense, especially since the...
  3. M

A long time coming…

Yep, lovely looking bikes. Nice build you have there Ozzy. You have the colour that I ideally wanted, but having said that, the Black Powder is still really nice. Haven't weighted it yet, but on paper (or should I say excel) it should come in just over 12kg. I was aiming for under 12kg...
  4. M

A long time coming…

Frame - Transition spur L - invisiframe Rear shock - Sid luxe ultimate - 120mm Front shock/fork - Fox 34 grip2 - 120mm Handlebars - Race face next R carbon 35 Stem - Race face turbine Headset - Hope Grips - Race face getta grip Saddle - WTB koda ti Seatpost - One up 210 Brakes & Drivetrain - XT...
  5. M

Beaut Bike bicycle tools online shop

I ordered a couple of things from them last month. A little slow to ship (1 week or so from memory), but they did deliver
  6. M

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Another proud Banshee owner here. Prior to discovering the Scirocco I was cracking frames every 1-1.5 years. 16 years later and it is still fulfilling weekend warrior duties.
  7. M

Trail Care Day, Mt Coot-tha Forest, 25 Mar 2006

Just some feedback to the work done on coaster on the weekend. 1. I like the new entry. Nice rock features (the 2 big one that stick out of the ground) at the start make the entry interesting to expereinced riders without the need to become airborne anymore. At the same time, they look...