Recent content by mattvincent

1. mattvincent

Rock Shox Reverb - SOLD

Item: 31.6 reverb internal routing - 125mm drop Condition: new used for 2 weeks Reason: bike sold it was on Price: 290 Extra: includes all bits and pieces Pm and post to get fastest reply.
  2. mattvincent

2013 Lapierre X-Flow 412 - SOLD

Canberra, but shipping can be arranged.
  3. mattvincent

Bump Bump Bump
  4. mattvincent

BUMP BUMP - price update
  5. mattvincent

Frame: 2013 Lapierre X-Flow 412 Large Shock: Fox Float CTD Fork: Fox Float Fit w CTD Cranks: XTR Shifters: XTR Derailleurs: XT front, XTR Clutch Rear Wheels: Mavic Crossmax ST Brakes: Formula RX Post: Rockshox Reverb internal Dropper Price: RRP on stock bike is $4300, make an...
  6. mattvincent

Confused on Shimano part id's

Without looking into it at all he may be correct. The new 2012 XT dynasys groupset is different from the 2011 XT dynasys groupset. The 2011 dynasys was based off the same crank as the 9spd group was and hence the similar product code. The 2012 however is completely redesigned. Hope this...
  7. mattvincent

ACT WTB: 25.4 Bars - with a little bit of rise

Have some easton carbon monkey lite bars. Also in canberra. Let me know if interested.
  8. mattvincent

QLD Cheap (Used, Generic) DH Rear Hubs - 150 x 12 - Working or Not Working

Might have some items of interest. PM me and ill check what are in the shed.
  9. mattvincent

Any cheap decent parts especially wheelset and stem i will take of your hands

X-9 Hubs on DT Swiss Rims, brand new. Offer me in a PM
  10. mattvincent

Mondraker Carbon Podium 2012

I like it alot!! Think for a second.. supercars... lamborghini.... VERY UGLY! but for some reason everyone likes them. Good on them for testing the waters i say!
  11. mattvincent

2012 All Mountain

I would go a Turner 5Spot over the pivot!!! http://www.turnerbikes.com/011/spot.html
  12. mattvincent

2011 team help

No upping compression doesn't do the same thing, theoretically it should but it changes the feeling of the fork alot!. Running less compression will make the sensitivity of the fork much better. As im sure u already know the compression works by pushing oil through holes that can be reduced in...
  13. mattvincent

2011 team help

Go to a medium spring, weight distribution when going downhill places a higher weighting on the front forks which equates to excessive travel use. Throw the medium in and you will find the sag looks terrible on flat but as soon as you get onto the tracks it will perform much better.
  14. mattvincent

FOX F 32 Remote vs RLC

Not a fan of the fox lock out system. The locking device is held into the top cap using tiny allen head bolt thta have little purchase on the flange and dirt builds up under the lock out as it is not sealed. Best go for the RLC w/o remote i think, how hard is it to move your hand and who wants...
  15. mattvincent

You know you're a cyclist when...

When you purchase a bike for commuting to save on pertol that ends up costing you more than the petrol would otherwise.