Mondraker Carbon Podium 2012

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
Is that a triathlon bike? It looks a bit tame for an off road XC and it could definitely be intended to be used in a triathlon.

Second photo looks tricky. The wheels seems on different lines because of the shadow.

themadscientist

Likes Bikes
Yep, at that weight it wouldn't be out of place under some budgie-smuggling lycra enthusiast!!
I can handle the rear end...haha but the front end looks like a hyena...

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I think they missed the boat with this one.
Look got there first with the 986.

They also have a dually version that comes in at 10 kilos factory build.

I kind of like them even though they look constipated and angry.

Last edited:

themadscientist

Likes Bikes
Wow- interesting, they look very similar. the LOOK has a integrated seat post but the Mondraker doesn't...
Yeah for me its a love-hate relationship...I'd love to race one but hate to pay for it...!!!

Shoryuken

Likes Dirt
Are different stems available?

Also, their photoshopping gives me a headache... i dont know why bike companies dont just take a normal photo of a bike.
The chain stay is not straight to the front axle as well.

PODIUM_CARBON_PRO_SL_Ltd_1_foto2_.jpg

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It is different but I don't mind it. It looks as though it'd feel every small bump though............

faz

Likes Dirt
That's fairly decent - I could justify that amount. Though it's not the integrated seatpost model as seen in the pics in this thread.

mattvincent

Likes Dirt
I like it alot!!

Think for a second.. supercars... lamborghini.... VERY UGLY! but for some reason everyone likes them.

Good on them for testing the waters i say!

faz

Likes Dirt
Think for a second.. supercars... lamborghini.... VERY UGLY! but for some reason everyone likes them.
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder and I certainly wouldn't say a lambo is ugly considering some of the things that mainstream manufacturers like Toyota (Prius, Camry), Nissan (Cube, Micra), Ford (Taurus) and a few others have put out there.

jcue

Squid
i like the 'LOOK' bike better, the way the seat post looks is much nicer then the mondraker.
good to see bike companys pushing the way bikes are made, a slight look at the future ay.