Recent content by Largest

1. Largest

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I just got (last week) a xr400r 04' - I know a tractor bike, but is low maintenance/plenty of grunt and rego is a plus. When i got it, it had: Polisport headlight all new plastics (ufo) CRF450x exhaust #55 slow jet and #170 primary jet (I think stock is #55 and #155) My mods so far...
  2. Largest

Want to make $50? (iphone issue)

ahh, well I will have to get somemore information, will contact you when I have it. He is german after all, there is some struggle in communication!
  3. Largest

No, I cant get past the first screen... connect to itunes/emergency calls only.
  4. Largest

No phone was purchased outright. I'm not looking to leave telstra.
  5. Largest

Submissions such as jailbreak will not be accepted. work for your $50! Also, I believe jailbreak is used to unlock a service providers lock, not the phone entirely. Have only used, and have access to 3g cards unfortunately. Thanks for your interest guys.
  6. Largest

OK, so your mission should you choose to accept it: Background: I was given an iphone bought in Germany for use here. Iphone worked fine there. Bought to Australia and it locks up. All that can be done is open and make an emergency call. The iphone to the best of my knowledge is legit 16gb...
  7. Largest

Newcastle Skate Park BMX Jam!

A good mate of mine has set up this Jam, so if you're in Newcastle or its surrounds, Be there! Get there and shred for the tribute "The Andrew Leggett MVP Award" Enjoy! Facebook event youtube
  8. Largest

Real life simpsons moments.

This one time I was saving manatees of the coast of Florida, and this fine lady with tall blue hair approached me... I chose the manatees over her.
  9. Largest

Real life simpsons moments.

I hope you did not spend your 75c payment on pennywhistles and moonpies.
  10. Largest

Iphone help.

I had a quick look yesterday, so much advertising on google for ipod its overwhelming. Will give it another in depth go, if I cant get a result in the Farkin' database.
  11. Largest

Iphone help.

please not another American iphone in Australia! My German mate bought an iphone in Malaysia on a holiday home to Germania, used it for a day, it then failed, and says 'take me to the apple store to activate'. Anyways he takes it down there (to the local apple outlet store) and they wont...
  12. Largest

Poker...

shit is sick dude. just keep telling yourself its all going to even out over time. took me ages to actually believe that, but it can and will happen!
  13. Largest

Rotorburns Powerball top 10 scoreboard.

Unfortunately 6 min is much longer than I will need.
  14. Largest

Subaru Forester GT

Are drums not 'better', or more efficient, whatever, than disks, just the disks cool faster, and are therefore utilised at the front due to the heavier/prolonged loads they may be exposed to? Back on topic, test drive an NA forester, you wont be disappointed.
  15. Largest

Poker...

plow get some hand histories up so we can see your style!