Recent content by jimmy004

1. J

QLD WTB: Large STP frame.

Item: Large (14.5) STP Frame Location: Brisbane Price: Depends on year/condition Condition: Dont care, just no cracks dents. Extra Info: Would much prefer pickup.
  2. J

Large dj bike/frame

Very interested. Are all the reflectors still intact?
  3. J

Large dj bike/frame

bumppppppppp
  4. J

Large dj bike/frame

bumpppppppppp
  5. J

Sold

+1, adjustable? uturn? and steerer length? pics to jamesbarker94@gmail.com please.
  6. J

Large dj bike/frame

Item: large size dj bike or frames. Eg. Yeti dj, SC jackal. Stp Location:Brisbane Willing to pay: depends on model/condition, whether frame or full bike Extra info: pm me with offers otherwise email me jamesbarker94@gmail.com preferably in Brisbane will consider having it posted to me. Thanks.
  7. J

X

X
  8. J

NSW sold please delete

Sold for 330. Ouchh:(
  9. J

WTB: 100-150mm Forks?

Item: 100 - 150mm Forks. No Marzocchi ! Where: Brisbane, Ill pay postage. Condition: Good. Price & Conditions: Around 300. Extra Info: Looking for Fox or Rockshox. PM Me.
  10. J

QLD Found

Found. Thanks.
  11. J

Am I being scammed on ebay?

Yeah cash or direct deposit FTW
  12. J

Is it cheaper to 'buy a frame' and build it up, or just buy a new bike??

Hmmn. There are many bike shops that are more then happy to build a bike for you to what you want. An online one is dropnzone.com Its a US site but seems to have a number of customers globally. Plus with the exchange rate at the moment its kinda stupid not to. Delivery prices won't be...
  13. J

Am I being scammed on ebay?

Yeah dude just make sure that you do everything through ebay. Last year I sent a phone off to the UK stupidly to the guy's 'daughter'. Payment never got cleared. DO NOT do anything until you see the funds in your bank account.
  14. J

QLD Stp0 sold please delete

pm sent 10 charrrrrrrrrrr
  15. J

where to find wood

damnit someone beat me to it haha