Recent content by jimiemick

1. jimiemick

Ice Hockey fans???

Just wondering who here is a Ice Hockey fan/player??? Ive been playing about 2 years down in Melbourne and loving it.
  2. jimiemick

I love stupid housemates!!!

So I got home tonight after watching a hockey game, Walked in side with my other housemate the chick was on the couch...... ( the dude knows all about whats going on ) And the chick was super nice to me... Even got up and got me a drink I Just smiled and thanked her for the drink...
  3. jimiemick

Thats the thing huh, Its not like I like asking people for money, I HATE IT. Im to much of a nice person and alot of ppl take it and walk all over me, then when i finally ark up and crack the shits they act like its my fault and im the worse person in teh world
  4. jimiemick

ohhhhhhh shit tomorrow is going to be funny as fuck, I may have left this page open on my computer when i turned it off.......... And the housemate may have decided to use my computer while I was out tonight hahahaha This is gonna be fuck funny!! Hopefully she didnt read 1/2 the shit i...
  5. jimiemick

Wow this has taken off pretty well Ok well another thing the current girl does is smokes... Im a non smokeer, My house mate smokes but he is very good and always puts his butts on a empty bottle and then throws it out when full I came back from not being here for 9mths and the amount of...
  6. jimiemick

It just goes to show tho, My mate who has lived in my house for 2years just says yea what ever let me know.. and pays it Its always the females who kick up a stink!
  7. jimiemick

So I have recently moved back in to my own house a few weeks ago. Had some bills come in so i ruffly guessed how much each person who lived or used to live here owed, Sent out messages saying how much each person owed. Only to get an abusive phone call from one of the girls saying how can it be...
  8. jimiemick

Whistler, August 2012

What camera did you use to film ?? I only saw Whistler during winter, Amazing place year round fun
  9. jimiemick

Cressy Carnage at the You Yangs

I didnt mind the ads, its better then the usual ads that come up on youtube telling us about the rise in electricity costs..... Good video tho! Going to have to head out there soon to check out some of the trails
  10. jimiemick

Lithgow state DH track "pony express" gopro

That looks sweet as!
  11. jimiemick

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

some of these vids make people not want to ride.... yet me I just think, This is going to be me soon
  12. jimiemick

Finally going to get back on a bike!!

So after many years of thinking about it, I am going to finally going to get another bike!!! he last time i was riding was 4+ years ago when I was riding trials but even then I hadn't ridden full time for many years before that. I must say its amazing how much things have changed, with the...
  13. jimiemick

Your dumbest stack

worst stack ive had was the dumbest stack. Was a cold day so i jumped on the bike to go down the street decided na ill just wear pants today..... On the way back saw some girls from school (correction HOT girls from school) decided to be a show off... Decided to tap a bin as i went past the...
  14. jimiemick

KTM Downhill Bikes

after owning a KTM dirt bike for many years, and knowing ALOT of guys who ride them, Im sure if they put 1/2 as much effort in to the downhill bikes it will be just an awesome ride. apart from that tho I love the look of the 09 and 10 mdls. sooo niceeeeee
  15. jimiemick

Gonna sell my Koxx 26"

I totally forgot about this forum till my mate link'd me to it... anyone know what my koxx 26" would be worth?? Koxx LB 1085 I think Middleburns, 22-19 DT rear hub on DX 32 BB7 front brake with XTR lever and flak jacket cable Monty front wheel? Magura rear brake Riser bars A stem...