Recent content by jayrool

1. J

Basketball discussion

Love basketball...follow the NBA and NBL...and play... For a good quality pick-up game, come to the King George V Sportcentre under the Bridge (Rocks) on Sunday from about 12-4pm...
  2. J

Mundine digs himself a hole

You are, one and all, providing legitimacy to the questionable opinion of a self-promoted sportsperson. Mundine is not known for his insightful and relevant thinking. Of course, I think his song and statements are crap. But his opinion is not meaningful or influential enough to me, to encourage...
  3. J

PC vs. Mac

Mac's for creative stuff, including the aesthetics of the unit... more expensive to buy, difficult to upgrade, less problems & viruses PC's for business, general use, far more software, cheap to buy and upgrade, non-OEM components, more issues with software, faults and viruses...
  4. J

Iraq; Opponents to the war, correct again. Turkey will invade #222

Mick, I am afraid I must agree with Johnny (although I hate to do so on principle)...I am personally fiercely proud of the ADF and its professional standards, the high regard it is held...I was so proud when the our SAS were the 1st to sight Baghdad in the Iraq conflict... HOWEVER It is...
  5. J

Sold - Hi-tech Trek road/commuter

....bump...
  6. J

Nicho says "Non", to 2007!

They may have some f****d up weird ideas about time but geez they have a lot of hot babes! Viva le difference!
  7. J

New Laptop & Broadband

I just bought the Asus you bought last week (for $1488) and so far its great. Its quick, runs everything and has a built-in webcam (for those adult sites)... I use iBurst unwired modem which has network coverage in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane & Gold Coast. 1MB down 256K up for...
  8. J

Have you seen Johnny?

Yeah that is my best side...But this is about Johnny... I dont remember where we were when I took this shot...Perhaps you can shed some light, Johnny?
  9. J

Not to beat up on you Sean, but since when do you have to fuck up yourself to see that someone else has fucked up? We can all see that BIG mistakes have been made!
  10. J

Have you seen Johnny?

Although Johnny is a frequent contributor (and hall-monitor) to this site, very few have actually seen his face. it might be appropriate to reveal the many faces of Johnny... Here's mine!
  11. J

Sold - Hi-tech Trek road/commuter

bump......
  12. J

Of Dragons and Eagles: johnny's thesis.

Dude...this is intellectual property...Should'nt you be pdf'ing the attachments? Try www.primopdf.com for a freebie pdf printer
  13. J

Look who's dreaming of a white Xmas....

Done...i"ll bring the wood and a shoe-horn to get it in!
  14. J

PaintBall

Take the gun thing and point the pointy end at your target (or friends) and pull on the trigger-thingy found underneath about 1/3 from the other end...Tap/pull repeatedly while hosing towards friends until they are scream, run away, fall down, shoot back etc.
  15. J

Isn't is so obvious that Dubya is just looking to spread the blame around and involve the Democrats in the policy mess?