Recent content by james9625

1. J

Hatch back bike rack solutions

okay i will go and have a look at that, i had no idea it existed thanks mate i think this might be the best option i will have to do some searching in car yards by the sounds of things Thanks for the help to guys
  2. J

Hatch back bike rack solutions

i have heard rumours of people making bike racks for hatchbacks that are able to carry 4 bikes, with the front wheels on the roof back wheel on lower boot. i have see the bike racks that go on your back window but i haven't really heard many good things about them unless you want to get a...
  3. J

VIC Sold

Bump back to the top common guys need this gone!
  4. J

VIC Sold

Item: Giant XTC 29-1 2010 Large frame Location: Geelong Victoria Item Condition:bike is in good condition most of its riding has been on the road. Reason for selling: I have just upgraded bikes Price and price conditions: $1000 happy to post at buyers expense Specs: Frame: Giant XTC...
  5. J

VIC Sold

bump shoot me some offers guys
  6. J

VIC Sold

Bump BUMPO BACK TO THE TOP someone give me an offer on this i really need it gone ASAP
  7. J

VIC Sold

Price drop now $1400 get around it guys
  8. J

VIC Sold

Please buy this i really need this gone shoot me some offers guys
  9. J

VIC Sold

Bump bump it back to the top will consider any reasonable offers
  10. J

VIC Sold

Price drop price drop $1500 bucks
  11. J

VIC Sold

Bump someone give me some offers im open to anything reasonable!
  12. J

VIC Sold

Bump back to the top someone give me some offers on this
  13. J

VIC Sold

Item: Norco Atomik 2010 Location: Geelong Item condition: strong solid bike Price and price condition: $1400 ono need this gone am also willing to trade for some sort of 150mm all mountain bike happy to post at buyers expense Spec: Frame: norco atomik 2010 Medium Forks: Marzocchi...
  14. J

wheel sets

hey look very nice how do they ride though? and how much would a pair set me back?
  15. J

wheel sets

at the moment im riding a norco atomik 2010 almost fully custumed except forks and wheel set. (done by previous owner) and im just running the stock norco ones i think they are called norco sixtyfours? and im not sure if i should go stronger or lighter what would you recommend?