Recent content by Jabhinaa

1. Jabhinaa

XTC composite 29er

Hey guys I'm chasing up a 2012 Giant XTC 29er in large, I have a 2013 XTC in a medium but I'm 2 tall for it.. Looking to swap or cash
  2. Jabhinaa

Giant STP Zero

I will admit I would like a taller frame (cause I'm 6"4) but the STP works great I just can say a bad thing about it. I believe it's all about the right set up and some times cut cost at the start means spending more in the end..
  3. Jabhinaa

Giant STP Zero

Mate I ride a Large 2008 STP and I ride that bad boy every where. I'm running a 32 tooth chainring with a 34/11 cassette and I'm doing 100km+ road rides, Downhill runs, trails riding, mental hill climbs... Just get out there and smash it like there ment to be riden. Anyone who tells you that...
  4. Jabhinaa

QLD Jamis Parker Frame Sold

Hey mate what's the frame size, top tube length and that stuff.. PM me would be better for me...
  5. Jabhinaa

QLD Jamis Parker Frame Sold

Hey mate what's the frame size, top tube length and that stuff.. PM me would be better for me...
  6. Jabhinaa

Sold sold sold...

The bighit is FRAME ONLY now... Must Go...
  7. Jabhinaa

Sold sold sold...

Frame is Medium its about 540mm top tube....
  8. Jabhinaa

Sold sold sold...

Item: 2007 Bighit 2 Location: Ipswich Price: $450 ono Reason for selling: Have a NEW bike and its not needed anymore. Item Condition: Good Condition, has the normal scratches from riding, NO dints. Extra info: Frame comes with SRAM X9 Derailleur, X5 Shifter, Truvativ...
  9. Jabhinaa

QLD Sold sold sold

Item: Pink CAMO MTX 33 Wheelset with DaBomb Hubs, 20mm front, 150mm bolt up rear. Location: Ipswich QLD Item Condition:Good condition a couple of dints and scratches nothing major, MTX stickers have been removed... Reason for selling: Not riding on them anymore... Price and price...
  10. Jabhinaa

Sun Ringle Mag 30 rear wheel... SOLD

I'll give you $120 and i'll pick it up on the 21-08-2010...
  11. Jabhinaa

QLD SOLD - Please delete

Bike still for sale? I'm out at Ipswich could pick up...
  12. Jabhinaa

2 Old crap BMX's

Hi guys, I'm chasing 2 old crap BMX's for free if possibe...
  13. Jabhinaa

Ken Block Gymkhana Rip Off.

That is some funny shit... Good driving to I might add... Nothing like the death of a small child to get a laugh...
  14. Jabhinaa

Unicycle pain!!!

I thought if I was pretty good on the back wheel of a bike then a uni must be easy. HAHAHA wrong :D:D
  15. Jabhinaa

Unicycle pain!!!

I don't know what the uni is. I just picked it up for about $150, just a cheap nugget cause I knew I would b droping it a far bit. I replaced the peddels with DMR V8s, (cause i broke the plastic ones:p).