Recent content by FMS

1. F

The hardtail riding thread

How strange does it feel? Having the weight on the lh side
  2. F

Bike similar to norco manik

I don't think it's that bad, maybe 20 bucks? Anyway he's not sure if he wants to sell just got it serviced yesterday haha i'll get him to send me some pics to upload
  3. F

Bike similar to norco manik

My younger brother has a 2009 Norco Manik set up for DJ. Used to be my old bike then wanted something lighter, those bikes are bombproof and will never break haha If you're interested I can ask him about it, I think he wants a DH rig
  4. F

In search of DJ's

Cheers for the info, last time i went to darlington they were quite run down but rideable. It's good someones taken the time and effort to build them back up. Pretty keen to hit up Thornlie on my r&r hopefully still good :D Josh
  5. F

In search of DJ's

Oh yeah cool, I'll have to order that book. Hopefully it starts up never tried 4x but wouldn't mind giving it a go if there was a bit of interest in it
  6. F

Banshee Amp Custom

Nah I havn't ridden one.. How do you find the flat bars?
  7. F

Banshee Amp Custom

This looks mint, I nearly brought one of these but couldn't find one cheap enough :(
  8. F

In search of DJ's

Looks like no-one ever uses this but it's worth a shot anyway. Just wondering if anyone from Perth knows of or would be interested in getting a crew together to ride/build some trails. I've heard of the Thornlie Tafe jumps but never been there with anyone as i'm a newbie to Perth :s Would...
  9. F

2013 NSW State 4X and Dual Slalom Champs 8th and 9th June

Wish there was a 4x round in WA not enough support for it though..
  10. F

Rims

Retarded yes, have a look at your spokes straightness the way if they are laced left hub to left rim then they will be bent
  11. F

Rims

This is strange because even though NS say not to cross-lace the rim, their pictures of the built rim show cross-lacing this is what my LBS told me.. Would be good if someone else has these same rims and has some more knowledge on them :)
  12. F

Rims

Shit true? thats how my wheels are laced.. might give them a ring haha
  13. F

Rims

So.. I took my bike to another bike shop today recommended by a friend, the first thing the mechanic said was that the rim had been laced up wrong.. and the spoke nipples had been rounded. Fuark so mad.:frusty:
  14. F

3x 10 chainrings & front derailer & shifters SOLD

Hi i'm interested in the 24t chainring if you end up splitting. Hoping for it to fit my Holzfeller OCT cranks
  15. F

sold

Hi would you mind sending a photo? Is it 4 hole i'm looking for something to fit my truvative holzfeller oct cranks