Recent content by eeeee

1. E

old school downhill clothes.

Hey. Looking for jersey, pants, shorts from back in the early days. Sizes 34-36 pants. Medium - x large in shirts. The older the better. Old worldcup stuff would be sweet. Thanks.
  2. E

Sorted

Hey. I've got a e 13 LS1. Chain guide, its got the adapter for no tabs its brand new in box. Its white. Can supply photos if you want, Just need e mail address. $60 plus postage. thanks.
  3. E

Glasses sweat

Hey, Whats the best way of stopping sweat getting on my glasses and making me stop to clean them all the time? Any tips or pointers ? Thanks
  4. E

QLD Shimano XT 10sp or Sram X9 10sp group *FOUND*

Hi. I've got x9, 2 * 10 shifters, rear der, cassette, and chain. all brand new still in original boxes. What's your e mail and ill send some photos? Thanks.
  5. E

VIC WTB Multiple Items (willing to pay post)

Hey. I've got 690 truvativ riser bars brand new $40. 75mm truvativ stem, $20. Brand new. blackspire Maggie magnesium brand new $100. let me no What You think. Thanks.
  6. E

Carbon Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake

I've got a brand new avid elixir 5 rear, 165mm rotor. $100 plus postage. Thanks.
  7. E

QLD Downhill bike, Cairns, North queensland

Tried to send you a pm but not working. See if you can send me one and I'll tell you about the transition blindside for sale. Thanks.
  8. E

VIC I'm after a downhill bike.

transition blindside. Hey. I'm selling my 2009 transition blindside. Medium Boxxer teams. fox dhx 5 Avid elixir cr Heaps more, Asking $1850 plus post. can e mail photos.
  9. E

DH bike.

Sent you a pm.
  10. E

Worth upgrading from 32s to 36s?

Sent you a pm. I have a new 36 for sale.
  11. E

7.875" x 2.25" Air shock buy/swap

rp23 Hi. I have a brand new rp23 float boost valve that measures. 200mm eye to eye and a stroke of about 58mm. That sounds like the size you are looking for I'm looking for $400 for it. What do you think? Thanks.
  12. E

MotoGP 2011

How could you hate him. The kid could ride RIP
  13. E

Pushys Bike Warehouse Day on the Can 2011

Forecast is looking wet. 90% chance of 20-40mm will the race be run in the rain?
  14. E

Hurts my eyes

Helmet on backwards??????????
  15. E

headset choice

My frame new states it has a tappered headset zero stack. What does the zero stack mean? Can I use say a nukeproff or Chris king tappered headset? Or does zero stack mean I need something special? Thanks