Recent content by dwnhil4thewin

1. dwnhil4thewin

NSW SOLD! 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 650b/27.5"

Item: 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 650b/27.5" Size: Medium Location: Newcastle NSW or central coast Item Condition: Near perfect. Only a couple of months old and only been ridden a few times - Strava says it has done 184.9km. Reason for selling: Haven't had time to ride it and...
  2. dwnhil4thewin

Elite Athlete Study

Hi all, The sports science department at the University of Newcastle is currently investigating the use of warm-up and resistance training in elite national and international level athletes. We are looking for male and female athletes who are over 18 years of age. You must have competed in...
  3. dwnhil4thewin

NSW SOLD! 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon

Now $3400 with everything or $3100 without pedals and Thomson bars
  4. dwnhil4thewin

bump it up, back to $3500 but including all extras i.e. carbon bars, Funn stem etc.
  5. dwnhil4thewin

Item: 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon. Medium. 29er. Location: Newcastle (Pickup could also be arranged from Ourimbah). Item Condition: Practically new! (284km on easy XC trails) Reason for selling: After something with a bit less travel. Price and price conditions: Now...
  6. dwnhil4thewin

Why we will soon all have plastic bikes..

For those who are interested, the following link shows some of my Bro's research at Griffith University: http://3dprint.com/11734/3d-printed-bicycle/ To give you an idea of cost, the frame was $1000 printed in one piece in a resin material in Belgium (its flexy and nowhere near being...
  7. dwnhil4thewin

Looking for accredited MTB Coaches

Great, thanks for the info guys!
  8. dwnhil4thewin

Looking for accredited MTB Coaches

Hi all, Currently putting together a couple of my sport science PhD research studies and am looking for several accredited mountain biking coaches who might be interested in collaborating. Ideally these coaches should have completed Level1 (and preferrably Level2) courses through cycling aus...
  9. dwnhil4thewin

NSW Sold Thanks! 2014 Specialized Crave Pro Medium

Item: 2014 Specialized Crave Pro Medium. Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Great condition - Used but not abused. Reason for selling: Have come from a dually background but honestly enjoyed this bike so much over the last 6 months that I'm upgrading to a carbon hardtail. Price...
  10. dwnhil4thewin

Power meter on MTB?

It all depends what you are looking to get out of it. Most power meters can be used effectively for mountain biking but it depends how you set it up. e.g. Most will record data within the headunit once per second. However, you can usually set it up to display a 5 second average, 30 second...
  11. dwnhil4thewin

Sport Science Research - Newcastle and Central Coast

Have included a research poster for one of the current studies at UoN for those that were interested. Please see original post.
  12. dwnhil4thewin

Sure do, I'll send you a message
  13. dwnhil4thewin

Hi all, I'm currently putting together a series of research studies for my PhD in sport science with a focus on mountain biking physiology. I'm looking for expressions of interest from well-trained cross country athletes who would be interested in participating in these research studies...