Looking for accredited MTB Coaches

dwnhil4thewin

Likes Dirt
Hi all,

Currently putting together a couple of my sport science PhD research studies and am looking for several accredited mountain biking coaches who might be interested in collaborating. Ideally these coaches should have completed Level1 (and preferrably Level2) courses through cycling aus (NCAS) and/or have a high level of MTB coaching experience. It won't require a great deal of effort on your part, mainly just having some discussion via email and possibly assisting with some video analysis.

If you are interested in finding out more information, please send me a PM or reply in this thread.
Andrew

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Hi all,

Currently putting together a couple of my sport science PhD research studies and am looking for several accredited mountain biking coaches who might be interested in collaborating. Ideally these coaches should have completed Level1 (and preferrably Level2) courses through cycling aus (NCAS) and/or have a high level of MTB coaching experience. It won't require a great deal of effort on your part, mainly just having some discussion via email and possibly assisting with some video analysis.

If you are interested in finding out more information, please send me a PM or reply in this thread.
Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Not sure how often he gets online but crash bandicoot is local to Newcastle and has the qualifications you seek. Maybe send him a PM and if you can't get hold of him then let me know.

Klips

Likes Dirt
Mic at Dynamic Motivations in Canberra is Level 2 PMBI accredited if this is of any assistance.