1. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

At least it's better than a Ford Pinto!
  2. downunderdallas

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Leftfield is my go to - I like Fat Puppy https://www.leftfieldcoffee.com/
  3. downunderdallas

I use my flair almost exclusively now and my VBM is relegated to milk steaming duties! Yes it's a bit of faff but definitely worth it.
  4. downunderdallas

I can vouch for the Porlex, have used it with my flair to make very acceptable camping coffee, also builds arm strength for riding!
  5. downunderdallas

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/first-ride-focus-jam-sl-tech-week-2023.html Another Fazua bike, close but still prefer the Transition Relay (hopefully eventually)
  6. downunderdallas

WA Riders

this is the trail for those of you who don't know it, one pretty significant A line these guys ride around. Plenty of rocks like most valley trails.
  7. downunderdallas

Wow they are amazingly similar looks good
  8. downunderdallas

BKXC (and Ibis) get and Ebike

I think the Ibis designers said it was partly inspired by the San Andreas.
  9. downunderdallas

WA Riders

I try and avoid riding there on my own phone reception is patchy and like this poor guy could be a while before someone comes across you.
  10. downunderdallas

Formula One world championship

It's ok doesn't look like there is any racing anyway!
  11. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

Huge variables in the range game, speed is no 1 - i.e. slower = more range, but terrain, wind, road conditions (makes a surprisingly large difference), rain, tyre pressure, weight of cargo etc etc all factors - having said that if you drive similar routes regularly most of those variables are...
  12. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

It's actually very good in low traction environments isn't it, very predictable.
  13. downunderdallas

I ride with a couple who have one each!
  14. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

Decent MTB van
  15. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

Tend to agree here, that MG4 above has a dual motor variant just released in China with apparently 450HP and potentially under $60K - I think much cheaper to make a powerful electric motor compared to comparable ICE. Haven't let my 17 yo behnd the wheel of the Tesla yet albeit it's probably...