Recent content by Derelikt Man

1. D

Giant Overdrive 2, need help!

also quickly can you run a chainguide on the reigns and make it single ring? cheers for the help :)
  2. D

Thanks guys helps alot :)
  3. D

So i want to buy a giant reign 2 2012 model. I just need some help does it have that overdrive 2 tapered headset, or does it stick with the normal tapered headset? Please Help!!!! Merry Christmas :)
  4. D

Gravitate | Australia's Biggest MTB Festival

that was sick!
  5. D

My Bikes over the years.

Well i first got the bmx for a chrissy present from my folks, which really kicked off my love for push bikes. I had the bmx for about a year but everything started breaking on it so i decided i would try something different, thats when i got my first mountain bike which was an abd derelikt type...
  6. D

My Bikes over the years.

Description in first comment.
  7. D

Wanted to Swap, xc/am bike for dh bike

Item: 2012 Rocky Mountain Element 30 medium/Large Location: Toowoomba QLD Item Condition: The bike is in vgc and has recently got a full service new chain and new brakes. Reason for swap: want to dh again. Just send me a pm will consider and option. Price and price conditions: Extra Info:The...
  8. D

2013 World Champs course preview

either way you look at it, im keen for the riders to smash some gnarly whips!
  9. D

The green 2007 S-Works Stumpjumper FSR that was for sale....

if anyone finds it can you link it here would like to read it!
  10. D

2013 Giant Reign !

very nice build mate, i want to get one of these and do the exact same thing! whats it like on the dh tracks?
  11. D

Cannondale Trigger 29er - Now with XX1!

my bad i thought they were are 29'er
  12. D

Cannondale Trigger 29er - Now with XX1!

Santa Cruz Bronson? :D
  13. D

blkmrkt ROAM.

that is an epic bike! how much do frames retail for?
  14. D

Bulls Wild Core DH Bike

Yer i thought the wyn's bike looked like a devinci he was riding in the urban dh vids from the weekend! design looks sick hopefully looks better when it is finally done.
  15. D

My SantaCruz V10 carbon :)

no the disgraceful part.