2013 Giant Reign !

ahump

Likes Bikes
Hey fellow rotor burners .. Got my reign a few months ago now and ive been doing a bit of downhill with it and dirtjumps.. And sometimes the odd jinker track.. Bike is great ! Have done some modifications to it to get it the way i like it..(modifications as follows)..evertything else is stock.. Tell me what you think aswell ;)

Handlebars - Boo bars by truvativ.. 780 wide ! 20mm rise

Seatpost - truvativ stylo race ..still have to cut it down and Yes i took of the hydralic seat post off didnt like it and no real use (its for sale.. 210 brand new message me if your keen).

Chainguide - e-thirteen.. Shes a single speed on the front now

Pedals - shimano saints

Tires - Maxxis High Roller 2 ..26x2.4

Attachments

ahump

Likes Bikes
Thanks, do it they are so awesome ! Yeah they actually handle really well and so light definatly worth it

Xc build for me

Ahump, I notice you and a lot of guys are modifying towards DH builds, but me, I like the handling of the bike as a trail bike. I guess that highlights the versatility of this frame!

I have the 2013 Reign 1. I find the talus useful to climb in the low setting but I can't help feeling that my RS Reba 120's on my last bike seemed to feel smoother than these fox talus forks. I do so love the 150mm of travel though!. Mods to my Reign so far: Seatpost: Crank Bros Cobalt 3 350mm, Seat: Selle c2 Gel flow. Flat pedals Jet black and shorter stem: Giant contact AM 50mm. Future mods will include Lighter wheels and tubless conversion. Bike weighs currently (small) 13.1kgs. By the way, the slx brakes are quite good and the 2x 10 suits me to.:happy:

jforjeremy

Likes Bikes
Such a versatile bike hey. Fitted a 45mm Funn Strippa Stem and Funn Fatboy Riser Bars to my 2012 Reign. Made a big difference on the downs, and have to say I havent really noticed its affected it's climbing.

ADD

Likes Dirt
I wish we could get the 2013 Reign X frameset in Australia. It's everything the reign should be.

ahump

Likes Bikes
Yeah guys its honestly a great, light, stong bike..few more mods have been done since.. Ill chuck some more pics up