My Bikes over the years.

Derelikt Man

Likes Dirt
Well i first got the bmx for a chrissy present from my folks, which really kicked off my love for push bikes. I had the bmx for about a year but everything started breaking on it so i decided i would try something different, thats when i got my first mountain bike which was an abd derelikt type 3 for $400 off one of my mates (could not find a picture) it then later got recalled, thats when i got the flow frame, i hit my first proper dirt jumps on that bike, it was great i loved it so much.

Then my mates started getting into downhill and i wanted to follow them, so i got a casual job at a bp up the road filling up cars, and saved up $1200 and bought the 2010 glory 0 which came with a helmet, goggles and jersey. It was a great bike really fun and i learnt so much on it, i then sold it and bought the 2010 glory 01 it was a fairly colourful bike, really fun bike i then changed a few things on it, i put the 40's on (quite a mistake) i preferd the boxxers alot more. I then bought the stp and "wow what a great bike had such good parts on it was a steal for $550, loved that bike i didnt have it for that long because i owed my parents money so it had to go, i think i sold it for $650 which was a nice little profit.

I then sold the glory to make way for the xc bike as i just stopped riding downhill. The rocky mountain is a great bike really fun i wish i had a smaller size but it was so cheap i couldnt resist. I then purchased the tomac for $950, with the intention of selling a few parts and then putting some new ones on, i did a swap for the frame and gears with a friend in exchange for his morewood enza and a few $$, i then bought new bars and cranks and some other bits and pieces, such a sick dirt jumper really good bike.

I still have the rocky and the wood, but due to having no money at the moment i have to regretfully sell the wood frame, so i can buy alcohol for schoolies :( but with that will come a new frame and new build to add to the stable :) anyway thanks for reading i hope you enjoy!