Recent content by Deniss

1. D

Pawn shops that deal in bikes: Sydney area

I have seen a Orange Five in there i put up a post about it. but the one you need to watch is the one on good street granvile so shoty the junkys love it.
  2. D

New DirtJumps Comming Along.

They look good mate nice work
  3. D

apprentices??

4 year plant mechanic About 1007 CLEAR per week base wage, car, phone and credit card. Plus over time and with 50, 60hrs on top in over time it all pays off
  4. D

Tom Patton Injured in Training Accident - Updated 14/11/07

Hay Tom Sending all my care hope you get better when you get out i have a big hug from behined for ya.
  5. D

New bridge/ramp at Ourimbah

There Is Nothing Hard About That Rock Garden !
  6. D

juicy 7's

Hay mate i have a set of BRAND NEW Avid Juicy 7 carbons in the box front an rear name a price
  7. D

Yeti AS-X help

I will never buy another brand of bike thay are the one of the best built bikes in this world so good I have had my one since early last year best buy to date if you want some picks just pm me.
  8. D

are pikes any good i thinking about getting them.

I have 2 sets of 426's best for for dj street 4x an random acts of boonerism. I have also sold heeps of these bad boys in my time there a good fork.
  9. D

Lots Of Stuff

Hay there I have two brand new mavic 721's name your price thay are still rapped in the plastic.
  10. D

My Bottlerocket !

Sex on wheels
  11. D

Car engine tuning

have a look at the car'be sound like vacume advace poor out put at low high speed an slugish
  12. D

the FOUNDRY project

Thats sick rick looks nice an sweet.
  13. D

$1,000,000 for being bullied!!

I am sick off people like his they should get over it a why should the tax payers, pay for some Wang chops mental anguish. I beet the kid was a total razo kids just don’t get bullied for NO REASON. For example we had this kid at my school who would pick his nose, wear dirty cloths and not...
  14. D

A good reason to lubricate!

I use porter powers at work nearly every day there so much fun it's amazing what you can do with them. I once blow a 65kg high tensile pin over 40 meters the only thing that stopped was a tree. That’s what happens when you get a physco with a 200 ton hydraulic ram a 1379.3 bar, 20000psi porter...
  15. D

Favourite Movie Quotes/Movies

Drift two WE GOT OUR SELFS A STONING