Recent content by darth rider

1. darth rider

Sold sold sold...

Frame only? Just wondering exactly what is included; Shock? (looks like a vanilla?), headset? BB? Anything else? Thanks.
  2. darth rider

Coffs Downhill 12th July 2009 race! CANCELLED!

Rain... So how did our repair work go Dozer?
  3. darth rider

Coffs Downhill working bee Sunday 5th July

Down for the weekend 'Ola Amigos... I'm here till Sunday or Monday so I'll come along. Anyone doing any runs tomorrow (Sat)? Anyone going to see Cog at Sawtell RSL? I wouldn't mind going for a look. My Bro said he can do some shuttles tomorrow, but is out for Sundy. Cool see you guys Sunday...
  4. darth rider

gold coast runs.

Hi mate, yeah I'm keen for Tambo as well, but Nerang or Outlook etc is cool. I'd like to get a regular crew together and can provide a 4WD and decent size trailer - not set up for bikes but it'll do the job. Sundays are better for me as I work Sat nights. Cheers.
  5. darth rider

Coffs Downhill 17th May 2009 race day!

D'oh Yeah I gotta pull out aswell. They asked me to work tomorrow night, and being the new guy & a casual I can't really knock it back. I could head down early Sunday but I think it'd be unwise. Bummer, I was looking forward to getting on the bike and fanging down Mt. C. Have a good weekend...
  6. darth rider

I'll be there about 12 or so on Sat. I'll bring a box trailer, but it doesn't have bike racks etc, but anyone who wants to shuttle with me is welcome. If there's someone else (besides Dozer) up there we can work something out between us anyway. What work will you be doing on Sat Dozer? Many...
  7. darth rider

Gona try and make it down... I'd planned to stay down for the last race but had to head back up here to start a new job... but I should be right to come down for this one. I can borrow my Bro's box trailer in Safety Beach which would fit about 4 or 5 bikes and I've got a 4WD. I have to work til...
  8. darth rider

Rotorburn, the new Farkin

Shares in Farkin.net T-shirts just went through the roof! It's a recession buster. Seriously though, it'll seem normal sooner than you think, but I'm sure people will still be making plenty of references to the old name. I don't have a problem with it, and I think people who aren't familiar...
  9. darth rider

Coffs Downhill April 19th 2009 race - New track!

Oh well, seeing I'll be down for Easter I might as well stay the week and ride on the race day. So, (as I mentioned in the Mt. C. runs thread) if you're doing any maintenance I should be available... I might be doing some suspension work on the car at some stage though but otherwise (except in...
  10. darth rider

Mtn C run's

Easter Just wondering if anyone's gonna be riding over the (Easter) weekend, I'd assume there is. I'll be down visiting my Bro up at Safety Beach but will definitely be up for a few runs at some stage. I can borrow his box trailer too and my 4wd can fit 5 or 6... Will any building/...
  11. darth rider

New to MTB - Goldie

Depends on the riding you'll be doing. Nerang has heaps of XC single track, which the Sasquatch will be great for, so keep your road helmet or get a cheap standard one for that. If and when you start to go big(ger) on jumps and faster downhill then look at getting a FF. Shinnies are always a...
  12. darth rider

Question for the Nerangutans.

Build day Well it seems like a few people are keen to do some work, so, I'm thinking a sundy in the next few weeks? Sprocket, (when) are you able/ available? - just for some direction, since you are an original builder and might have some ideas on the back burner. In the meantime everyone can...
  13. darth rider

Question for the Nerangutans.

I think Norco flow is the one that splits off left after the first gap jump on Wimps - where it comes back to the firetrail after the first windy section. It has that largish NS step down. What about the other one that splits left right at the top - called Freeride (or maybe it's Norco Flow...
  14. darth rider

50 50's

Got mine from TBSM for about $100, but I wouldn't pay more than that. They are good pedals but yes, get either long pins, or grub screws from a nut & bolt store. I used the original short pins on the back half of the pedal -as it is raised relative to the front half a few mm. However; if you...
  15. darth rider

Craftworks DH Rig resprayed *UPGRADES*- go to page 3

Upgrades Well this is as about as complete as the bike will get - bar anything breaking... maybe new tyres but they're holding out ok for the moment. Oh and yes I realise "Darth Rider" (being a Sith) should ride a black bike but that's too predictable! :D