Recent content by cheese

1. cheese

Calling all Dj's

Wooo more trance fans :) Good thing about using software is you dont actualy have to buy anything to try it out, though I guess it doesnt have anywhere near the same feel as vinyl or even CD's. 'Pick up' a copy of ableton or traktor and have a go, a basic computer should be able to run it...
  2. cheese

Newcastle Streets...

Hehehe, my mate sent that to me the other day. Did you take that shot?
  3. cheese

iMovie HD Issues

Why dont you just delete the old title and put the new one in?
  4. cheese

Dj'in, oh yea. ass.

ehehehehe. Nice photos, I love that first one :)
  5. cheese

Whats peoples problems in riding a bike.

They're just dickheads mate. You get them everywhere, even in mountain biking.
  6. cheese

RC car drifting~!

That was a cool vid :) Ive got an article on RC drifting from an old hot4's mag i can post up if anyone wants it.
  7. cheese

All Glenrock Riders Read

Good stuff :) Im not sure that your sediment point is realy hitting the main problem in Glenrock though. :)
  8. cheese

Xbox 360

Nah mate thats the new Nintendo (Wii). Ill get a 360 when the price drops early next year (hoping).
  9. cheese

is your child a goth?

OMG, is this a newcastle church? Funniest thing ive read for a while, so funny im suspicious it is a joke.:confused:
  10. cheese

Newcastle City STREET RIDE!

Hey all, its nice weather today. :) There will be people out again riding, same time and place; 5.30 customs.
  11. cheese

Common Ground - Episode FOUR, Last one!

They were cool :) But yeah as has been said, for a short video there is a bit to much logo, though I understand youve put it there as a transition, it just didnt seem to fit in very well to me. Mabey just have it at the start and end? With something shorter or just a a fade out fade in as a...
  12. cheese

x3

could have been better I thought it was good but not excellent. There were some bits which made me cringe, I couldnt beleive they put that lame-ass nut gag in there. I felt it didnt cover all of the plots enough (rouge?) and where was nightcrawler? Wolverine was the highlight of the movie...
  13. cheese

I was there Jordy. No one rocked up so at bout quarter to 6 i bailed then went back out at 6.30 with another mate.
  14. cheese

Is anyone going today?
  15. cheese

Glenrock Usergroup Meeting

I think you have totaly missed the point mate. The meeting didnt involve the NPWS, it was just the riders of Glenrock getting together to have their say and to get everyone on the same page.