Recent content by Chamakazae

1. Chamakazae

WA Sold

Price drop, $2200 with the CCDB shock! That's a whole goddamn bike for cheaper than the frame alone! (I paid $2500 for the frame and rear shock) Will ship Aus wide.
  2. Chamakazae

WA Sold

The best bike I've ever ridden and an extremely regretful sale! Price drop $2200 firm. The 160mm coil Lyriks and Cane Creek DB shock are the plushest and smoothest thing you'll ever ride... Owned by a bike mechanic... Just serviced and had half the parts replaced with brand new bits so...
  3. Chamakazae

Another 2014 Kona Operator

Kona's really outdone themselves this year... their bikes look so good! But ew, is that seriously the stock stem?
  4. Chamakazae

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Penny Wong for PM. Female asian environmentalist who just happens to be lesbian. That'll fuck 'em.
  5. Chamakazae

how to remove this pin ?

At lease it's not avid... I removed my elixir caliper and lever from the bike and found braking performance was much improved.
  6. Chamakazae

Help - 650b wheel diameters

Yes, it's an excuse for me to get the new Pikes :P But really, I like how the bike rides now with massive 2.4 Ardents... 650b means I can get the same feel but with lighter/smaller tyres. Aluminium weighs less than rubber. Awesome, thanks. How're those rims holding up? I like weight and...
  7. Chamakazae

Help - 650b wheel diameters

Okay, maybe the title sounds a bit stupider than my actual question. I'm playing around with the idea of converting my bike to 650b and looking at my current 26" frame clearance with a 2.5" tyre, I might just be able to get away with it without buying new dropouts. Would anyone with a 650b...
  8. Chamakazae

Is there a giant reign in 2014

Rumour says that the Reign's currently being redesigned and will be released mid 2014 ;) Until then, it'll be the Trance SX and Reign X in the 140-160mm part of the range.
  9. Chamakazae

Rune v2/ Transition Covert/ Bronson / Liteville 601

Rune V2 for sure. With the right setup it rides like a downhill bike, but it can get up the hill too. I've got one and it's honestly the best bike I've ever ridden, the geo is great and the suspension is fantastic, even when running a cheaper RP23 shock. Active and super plush without bogging...
  10. Chamakazae

Handle bar width for all mountain rides

Wide bars and short stem for maximum fun. Pops and manuals easier and allows me to ride a size larger frame for more stability. 760mm bars and 40mm stem for me personally. Occasionally have to manual and bar turn to get through the narrow trees though haha :P
  11. Chamakazae

Dirt Fantasy League 2013

Haven't seen any other threads about a 2013 league yet, I reckon go for it.
  12. Chamakazae

AM Banshee Rune V2

So, after having my (uninsured) bike stolen at the beginning of march, I've finally finished building this beauty up. Final numbers are 15.4kg, $3700, and 100% awesome. Frame - 2013 Banshee Rune V2 Large Rear shock - RP23 Front shock/fork - 150mm Revelation dual air Handlebars - 750mm 15mm...
  13. Chamakazae

Hub spacers for single speed setup.

http://www.velosolo.co.uk/shopsingle.html
  14. Chamakazae

STOLEN WA: Transition Bandit 26

From IGA right in the middle of town. Ran in to get a drink and it went walkabout.
  15. Chamakazae

STOLEN WA: Transition Bandit 26

Stolen from Kalamunda, 6:15pm March 6th. Grey/Black Bandit 26 frame White 140mm Rockshox Sektors Green ano Deity D30 bars Gold stem Rockshox Reverb Saint Drivetrain Red DMR vaults Contact me on 0400217967 if you see it floating around... feel free to break legs, fingers, etc if you...