Recent content by af_freeman13

1. af_freeman13

vic downhill champs presentation day

great photos mate! :) thanks
  2. af_freeman13

Mt. Buller - Gravity Cup Rnd 2 2012

hey buddy, unsure on what my race plate was, but i was wearing blue shorts and black shirt, and was riding at orange tld specialized demo with 40's. could you please send them to af_freeman@hotmail.com if you have any. cheers mate, alex.
  3. af_freeman13

2010/2011 VDHS Rd6 - Shepparton (Mtbpicsonline.com)

thanks Hux. got some mad as photos of me. much appreciated cheers
  4. af_freeman13

Shepparton

thanks Veronica :) you were right, you did get one of my bottom bracket :P
  5. af_freeman13

VDHS Round 6 2011 Shepparton

thank you, got them up nice and quick :)
  6. af_freeman13

2011 demo 8, 40's??

has any one herd about the new 2011 demo 8's not working well with 40's? if so why don't they work as well?
  7. af_freeman13

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

i really hope all your work didn't just get washed away :( im really looking forward to this race
  8. af_freeman13

Shaun O'Conner Gravity Camp.

can you email the pictures Shannon, af_freeman@hotmail.com. cheers
  9. af_freeman13

Yes we were using spray paint to mark lines :) i had the most amazing time on the camp, riding with Shaun was amazing, the instructors Shannon, Tim and Sam where so friendly and helpful, i feel a lot smoother and faster than ever, A hard 3 days riding DH was awesome, everyone in the group...
  10. af_freeman13

Found Found Found

hey man, still looking for one?? i have one an im in wodonga. email me on af_freeman@hotmail.com or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=188923804453732&id=1557498482#!/profile.php?id=1557498482 cheers, Alex
  11. af_freeman13

Jai Motherwell Photo Shoot

2nd photo would get POTD in like 2 minutes.
  12. af_freeman13

[MediaTB] Newton's Nation 2060 downhill screenshots

The 3rd photo looks like he is falling from the tree, Loving the last one the most,. Great photos man, keep it up :)
  13. af_freeman13

I got it for my Xmas present, i had herd about it and got given a flyer at a vic dh series race and i talking to my folks about it and dad was behind me all the way with it. personal i think it will be worth the $700 plus, because it covers all our accommodation at a lodge in Mt Buller, 3...
  14. af_freeman13

Naked Jessica Alba

i like those photos, the bike ones are ok, i guess, hahaha just kidding, mint photos, my fav' is the one with the roost, (guy in white fox shirt)
  15. af_freeman13

when i get back from it ill let you know how it was.