You laugh you lose

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That's a pretty subtle tip of the hat to GOW...

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
That's a pretty subtle tip of the hat to GOW...

Strange Planet is quite literal, the day you emerged from your mothers...

but lots of subtle nerdy references :)

emergence-day.jpeg

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
NSFW. should not be listened to by anyone. Especially if easily triggered by stuff. I think it's some sort of fanfic site ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No point locking the front hubs on a Cruiser, it's only going to crush the preload spacer and lunch the diff if things get tough anyway... ;)
Modern ones don't have locking hubs, permanent AWD with selectable 4WD with locking centre diff and traction control. To be honest, it makes going 4WDing less exciting as it just does everything without a challenge.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
No point locking the front hubs on a Cruiser, it's only going to crush the preload spacer and lunch the diff if things get tough anyway... ;)
Differential housing flexure is a bigger issue with the hilux rear diffs thrown on the front of the 80s and 100s. Easy to fix. I still prefer the tojo live front end of the Nissan version, at least the seals do something.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Modern ones don't have locking hubs, permanent AWD with selectable 4WD with locking centre diff and traction control. To be honest, it makes going 4WDing less exciting as it just does everything without a challenge.
Should buy an acoustic Landcruiser instead.