What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Currently, the water saving rating is higher than 3.5 ;)
It does look a little more complete now, and has been christened without incident!

Found a leaking propress joint under the floor though that’s going to be the next project… Going to need to replace a few bits of pipe to get it sorted. Sigh, the joys of old houses.

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
To cut them some slack, judging by the tyre/no tyre choice, they probably wouldn't know how to change it anyway. So no harm done by not having a spare

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
While you're at it I have a piece of luggage out there somewhere that has been on the way since early-November. I kind of need it pretty soon...

cammas

Seamstress
Yesterday a long day by far, my alarm has decided to wig out every now and then, where it decides what time it is, so I slept in and left home an hour later than usual on the way I hear there’s an accident adding 90 minutes to cross the west gate bridge. So I take a detour like everyone else so still takes ages to get there, only went in as I had a face to face meeting booked with the boss.
Work wise the day was productive until 1:30, when said meeting was booked, the Mrs rings and says you better head home soon as our daughter looks to be going into labour if not now then soon, at least I got to leave before peak hour traffic.
Get home and start do some work while we wait, contractions start, midwives tell her to wait until they are closer together. Got down to under two minutes so we drive to hospital, they do some obs and put the 3 of us in quiet spot, where we get a birthing recliner each while we wait for the labour. I catch a few Zzzz’s in between chats on how she’s doing, then the baby decides she doesn’t want to come out and contractions subside so we are sent home. Get home around 6am I get two or so hours sleep then jump online to do what I thought would be 4 or 5 hours work, come about 4:30pm I’m done after some pretty major IT issues.
Feeling pretty knackered now but I have now prepped the bike and bike rack ready to try and ride the bike for the first time in in 8 weeks. My mate is doing a 6 hour session so I’m going to tag along for an hour or so and see how I go. At least I can have a sleep in.
So it’s been a busy week, my daughter finally had her baby girl (currently giving her a bottle) on Monday, then on Wednesday my sons partner gave birth to their second son. Due to a severe blood clot she was only just released today so we had their other son for the last 5 days, then throw in trying to do two weeks worth of work in a week so I can have some time off until the 2nd plus Xmas shopping it’s been a busy week.
Once the Xmas shenanigans are over I’ll be able to get a ride or two in plus build my front fence, I’ve got everything in the shed to complete it, well I hope I have as I spent enough time in Bunnings today.