Tan Wall tyres, would you ever?

• I eat peanut butter so tan wall's are ok

• Tan wall's are the shiz

• Black is the only colour for a tyre!

• Anyone who runs them should be chased out of town with pitchforks

Results are only viewable after voting.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Popped the XC wheels on as we are headed to Meadowbank tomorrow. Mostly riding on gravel. I thought I ordered black but these turned up. They work pretty good for what I used them for. Look alright on this bike.
20231123_135324 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
This was a massive fail... Will leave them on until i wear them out, but no tan walls again for this one!!

IMG_2900.jpg

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Baby got some fresh tan walls last week

View attachment 404690
Seeing shit like this makes me want a road bike again so if you could kindly cease and desist what's left of bank account would be grateful.

Moving on. Many years ago, I did a thing:

20161008_145818.jpg

Which at the time I actually thought looked quite good, kinda like a bike hot rod. This didn't last long however as I realised fairly quickly I didn't like Ardents. Without tan walls:

20220306_123011 1.jpg

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This was a massive fail... Will leave them on until i wear them out, but no tan walls again for this one!!

View attachment 404705
I don't know, I Think it looks alright! Tan and blue go together well, so doe the black. Without the white I think it would be a bit better match, but even now it's not a clash.

Take the water bottles out (or colour code them) and take another photo. I reckon it'll come up nicer.

Now that is a win.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I don't know, I Think it looks alright! Tan and blue go together well, so doe the black. Without the white I think it would be a bit better match, but even now it's not a clash.

Take the water bottles out (or colour code them) and take another photo. I reckon it'll come up nicer.

Now that is a win.
That’s kind of you to say, but the blue and tan doesn’t do it for me… But I don’t hate it enough to not keep using them - at 40kph weaving between the bogans and buses on the way to work I’m not worrying about the colour scheme :)