Confessions from the fuckwits

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Does my tyre look big in this?

Just get some bigger forks @Mr Crudley !
I like a phat front tyre, which is almost non-negotiable plus don't have enough 'Bro trails nearby for this one.

I've had these fork for ages and is the first time to use them. I removed the u-turn thingy fitted a 2013 MoCo dampener so it is moar awesome than super awesome.

Had to do a Franken-mudguard but if it keeps rocks from dinging the stanchions then I can put up with self inflicted weirdness.

Then it pissed down. Yay.....Err....

20230424_164943.jpg

crash3

Likes Dirt
So for anyone who saw my post in the 'what did you do with/for/to your bike today' thread about the flat tyre and the 45 min walk out.....

My pump does indeed work fine. I didn't realise I had to thread the head of the pump onto the presta valve, not just press it on.
Pro Components, I owe you an apology for all the bad thoughts while futiliy pumping.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Out riding yesterday and noticed a big clump of leaves, dirt etc. on the front wheel when I came to a stop. Without thinking first I go to brush it off.....

In other news, I have a pair of gloves for sale.
pro-tip for everyone: use rubber bands to secure a clean tactical stick to the bike for use when "stuff" seems to be sticking to one's tyres.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'd nearly finished the Smashpot installation, just poured in the measured quantities of oil, went to reach for the foot nut and slide the lowers home. "Wait, what...?" Where's the bloody footnut? Ah yes... on the end of the shaft, inside the lowers. :rolleyes:

cammas

Seamstress
Time for another confession
So I went to Bunnings Friday night to start scoping out timber for the front fence, thought while I’m here I’ll get Mrs Cammas something for Mother’s Day. So I grabbed a couple of plants, pot etc, stick them in the boot, come Saturday morning I thought I’d get them out and give them to her a day early.
She loved them all and then informed me Mother’s Day is next weekend :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Time for another confession
So I went to Bunnings Friday night to start scoping out timber for the front fence, thought while I’m here I’ll get Mrs Cammas something for Mother’s Day. So I grabbed a couple of plants, pot etc, stick them in the boot, come Saturday morning I thought I’d get them out and give them to her a day early.
She loved them all and then informed me Mother’s Day is next weekend :rolleyes:
So you will need to get more gifts?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
So saying “you’re not my mum, so I really don’t need to buy you anything anyway” is the other option, right?
Exactly! Unless there's some really weird shit going on your missus should not be your mum, therefore it's not your problem to be buying her shit for mums' day, leave that to the kids, it's their responsibility!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
While in my heart I am with @The Duckmeister all the way, I don't have a lounge for you to sleep on. Surely the answer lies in presents that top the most recent gifts? And perhaps, to send a message, they should come from the adult toy store!

Flow-Rider

Burner
I went into Bunnings to grab a tin of paint and forgot my glasses at home, looked at the label and it was pink and thought it was pink paint because I need pink paint for the pink facia board I have on the shed. I get home and pop the lid off and it's white, I need to get this job done so colour change it is then. Paint looks a bit too thick, water-based paint so I add a little bit of water, paint the first bit on some raw timber, and think fuck this timber is dry or I've added too much water and it's soaking all this paint up because this aint turning white with one coat. I go back and give it another coat, looks a bit whiter than before but still barely a white cover of the paint. I grab some glasses and read this label, 'Brilliant white paint, no tinters added', fuck you bunnings.

Jpez

Down on the left!
A few days ago I was loading my ute boxes for an install and got a phone call. Wandered around the parking lot yakking, then jumped in the ute and took off as I was pushed for time. Made it from Somerville road and was sitting at millers road lights(about 3km and several corners and a swift u turn) when a semi pulls up next to me blasting his air horn and frantically pointing to my ute. A quick scan in my side mirror reveals my tool box door wide open. I jump out,( there’s all my nail guns, dropsaw, power tools etc just sitting there staring at me) rush around and close it. Stuff still looks like it’s there but hard to tell when the lights turned green and people behind you are thinking ‘look at this fuckwit’ and getting ready to hit the horn.
Yesterday I’m searching around for my new Milwaukee charger, new because the old one died, and it’s no where. Fuckkkkkk. Must have left it on Geelong road somewhere…
Could have been worse. A lot worse. But it’s annoying to have go buy yet another bloody charger!