Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ah, that explains my mxstore order not moving then.
I could explain 1 or 2 out of 5 slackers not posting Monday but 4 ship emails this morning around 9am... whats going on here !

No big deal, sometime this week is fine... though was itching to fit that Luftkappe in this dreary weather.

Missus will not be happy I have bought her an EV type2-type2 charging cable for Mothers Day... would say its the equivalent of buying her a new vaccum cleaner for Christmas :D

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I could explain 1 or 2 out of 5 slackers not posting Monday but 4 ship emails this morning around 9am... whats going on here !

No big deal, sometime this week is fine... though was itching to fit that Luftkappe in this dreary weather.

Missus will not be happy I have bought her an EV type2-type2 charging cable for Mothers Day... would say its the equivalent of buying her a new vaccum cleaner for Christmas :D
Brave...or foolhardy...You decide! ;)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
LTIH and I must be getting old. Maccas being built at the end of our street and a frigging childcare being built next door to it only 100m up the road from another child care.

No public consultation or letters from council on proposed fast food joint or traffic management as the intersection is crazy busy and then there is all the rubbish and the icky smell from Maccas ‘food’. Grumbles.

Flow-Rider

Burner
LTIH and I must be getting old. Maccas being built at the end of our street and a frigging childcare being built next door to it only 100m up the road from another child care.

No public consultation or letters from council on proposed fast food joint or traffic management as the intersection is crazy busy and then there is all the rubbish and the icky smell from Maccas ‘food’. Grumbles.
I'm about 500m from a Mcdoodles and there's rubbish from them strewn all over the footpath within a 2km radius. It's not uncommon when I put the bin out that I pick up empty drink bottles and packets, and depose of them.

Join this site and it gives automatic alerts of building applications in your area.

https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/address

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Fck, you have 3 McD's within a 4km drive, Kings Park, Edwardstown and Darlington.

Can confirm, when I lived in Darlington and was about 400m away from that McD and about 300m from HJ's, there was a serious junkfood whaft depending on wind direction.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Fck, you have 3 McD's within a 4km drive, Kings Park, Edwardstown and Darlington.

Can confirm, when I lived in Darlington and was about 400m away from that McD and about 300m from HJ's, there was a serious junkfood whaft depending on wind direction.
I am hoping we are far enough up the hill to avoid the waft. Also found out another HJs is being built on Goody Rd and the old TAFE site is having a heap of work including a 5 storey hotel….