Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I don't like bull sharks but they're a part of the game if you go in the water.
That's how I figure as well. The research shows that every time I go in the water around Sydney it's highly likely that there is a bull shark within a few hundred metres of me, but the sightings of them are exceedingly rare.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have a green collar greyhound, she gets let off the lead all the time. She is placid as fuck, we have a cat at home and she has zero interest in it, we can walk past rabbits and although she gets interested she is more interested in the bag of treats in my pocket...
My missus said this dog was friendly as... came bounding at her and scared her a bit, but just wanted to play and sniff our dog. Seems to be good with people and dogs.

Was a different matter the next night when it had a field of big rabbits to chase.

LTIH = having to re-engage in social media, in particular Linkedin.

I may be looking for a new gig in 6 months or so, so I thought it might be best to start an account (I killed my last one). Now all of those feelings come back which were my reason for dumping all social media. I know I shouldn't care, I know I'm doing well, but I do even though I try hard to not, and it's only my fault and it was easier not being on it.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Yeah, Linkedin is an awkward one, it can be a bit of a "look at me, look at me" wank fest, especially when you know how shit someone is and their profile reads like they are a superstar. Not unlike a lot of resume's really...You can get by without it, and anyone who knows what they are looking at should be able to get everything they need off your Cover Letter.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've caught sharks before. Never intentionally, but an infrequent surprise. The couple of times I've intended to catch a shark there has been no success.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I mean, it's not like he was targeting that bull shark. Or any bull shark for that matter.

Kudos to him for releasing it.
I'd say he was targeting bull sharks. To land something like that you need a bit more than the rod and rig used for bream and flatties. It takes a heavy rod, big hooks and steel trace. There isn't anything else in the Swan river that needs that.
Small ones make good eating though and they are sold as flake by unscrupulous fish and chip shops.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've caught sharks before. Never intentionally, but an infrequent surprise. The couple of times I've intended to catch a shark there has been no success.
I've never caught one, but I've seen a lot of them in the water while fishing, they love cruising in the small breaks and the gutters on the beach. Used to see a bloke same time every year that had an electric wire rope winch and chair bolted to a car trailer, and would send the bait out with a drone. He would make a ton of noise, so I would always move up the beach a bit more, then his offsiders would come up to me half tanked to see what I had caught and trip all over my fishing gear. It was quite amusing when they would somersault on the sand like a clown and spill all their beverage.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
For some reason I think it's from one of the TAC don't drink and drive ads from the 90's?
Probably not since I am not tacky. Ok yes I am. Not this either. The aminal moiety is known to undergo (similar to the corresponding O,O-acetals) acidic hydrolysis and can be considered as stable only within a certain pH range.

cartoon??