What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
More new dirt for me, which I discovered while trying to get somewhere else.....

IMG_20221231_120328~2.jpg

Only a little place, covered about 5km & that included doubling a couple of trails to get back & add other loops. Again, mostly pretty easy XC, but a couple of trails are a bit more built up with woody bits & very artificial drop-offs (come on, lumps of granite where the native rock is sandstone? At least try to blend in a bit!). Mostly natural surface, but some bits are topped, which can get a bit loose & skatey if you're not ready to catch the drift.

Later on, early fireworks getting ready to do dinner.... :D

IMG_20221231_195258~2.jpg

PS. Once the wood had been cooked for a while a nice chunk of lamb went over it. Deeeelicious! :D

Last edited:

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Managed some time to get the Honzo dusty today. A 20km ride which included a massive bloody hill I walked up. Bike was excellent everywhere and a hoot to ride. Got my saddle height and angle dialled in. Love it
Seem to get less fatigue than the Prime too, not sure why

Also put the Shotgun on this afternoon and ran the kids up and down the street, kids had fun!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Final lap for the Summer Holiday. Found a made trail that lead to nowhere, tried cooking myself in the windless gullies, and disintegrated my calf muscle when I dropped my bike climbing a barred gate and the pedal smashed into it. Didn't stop me riding, but fuck it hurts to touch right now o_O.

Screenshot_20230101_140040_Strava.jpg

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That top cap...!!!
It’s the thing I’m most proud of in my collection.

Good one but now donuts and singletrack are on my mind !

All I had was a cyclepath yesterday and headwinds most of the way.
Thankfully single track isn’t going anywhere!
If only doughnuts had such longevity, the box always seems to empty round my parts.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Thankfully single track isn’t going anywhere!
If only doughnuts had such longevity, the box always seems to empty round my parts.
Does look good. I wish I knew my way around the RNP well enough to make a decent loop out of it. I need a tour guide.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Went up the hill from my house to some Mt Wellington trails. Massive climb to get to trails, great descent, massive climb back out, massive road descent home. I’m going to wear out the 50 tooth cog and a lot of brake pads living here!

Found what I think was a fish…?

25F8B81D-B738-4054-A333-DFC7FDD376CE.jpeg
8CC7BB36-9E68-4286-B631-6C2339480818.jpeg

mtb1611

Seymour
First ride on the new trails at Wylde (Western Sydney Parklands) today. Loved it. Vastly different trail than Wylde 1.0. Builders have done a top job utilising the features of the terrain and built the climbs really well so that they flow smoothly and you can maintain momentum around the bermed corners. Heading back down via sections such as Smiles for Miles makes the climbing worthwhile and there are some well built structures to test one's mettle (or lack thereof!). Whilst we didn't ride it the BMX track looks top shelf. Very positive first impression, will definitely be back. Good vibes from fellow riders too. A top morning on 2 wheels.