Bargain buys thread

moorey

call me Mia
Felix will undoubtedly go 29” in a couple of years. I’ll regret not grabbing a set to put on the shelf for future use, at that price.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Did you ever play with different weight negative springs? They were offered / available.
Been thinking about doing this but haven’t yet. Like @Litenbror i need to try the light spring to get full travel. At the moment I’m sitting about 5mm into travel at rest. Given the long ATC and the fact that I’m running 160mm forks on a 140mm bike (Sentinel) I don’t mind too much that it sitting 5mm into its travel.

Right or wrong, I also feel like it gets moving easily off the top due to the heavier spring

cammas

Seamstress
I know it's not a bargain from the likes of CRC of old, but a 58% discount is nothing to sneeze at:

Looks like you can get a black front hub but only blue rear hub available.
Thanks @Labcanary with me always saying I’m going to buy a dually I grabbed a set of the 29ers for early birthday present for tomorrow, a tip add “clear2022“ on checkout for another $20 off so $585 with postage.

Slowly collecting parts now I have wheels, cockpit and a set of XT brakes so getting there, I should of grabbed the DVO forks I seen on gumtree cheap the other week

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Thanks @Labcanary with me always saying I’m going to buy a dually I grabbed a set of the 29ers for early birthday present for tomorrow, a tip add “clear2022“ on checkout for another $20 off so $585 with postage.

Slowly collecting parts now I have wheels, cockpit and a set of XT brakes so getting there, I should of grabbed the DVO forks I seen on gumtree cheap the other week
Great tip using the code - I didn't realise!

Happy birthday for tomorrow!