What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

geekman

Squid
Weekend trip to Mt Beauty to check the place out before rd 2 of the Vic enduro tour. Hectic place to both climb and navigate but some sick tracks. Some ruts would swallow 26in wheels :D you can kind of tell the tracks they are running as they have been slashed but I have no idea of the names

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Got out this morning and was really not feeling it after a shit nights sleep and had a real case of the Fuck Its
Glad I did though as got to try out new upgrades
Durolux was great, really supportive and great on the trails. So much better than the Z2. Jacked up the front end nicely and the Prime was feeling like an XC bike in the best way, with the advantage of less pedal clips.
Best though was the oval chainring cheat code. One ride and I’m sold.
Yeah my knees are still sore but they recover quicker and I’m 2 gears higher than I was last week on the same ride. I rode for longer, and didn’t walk any of the uphill that I would normally. Yeah I took a few breaks but because I was done, not because my knees were. PRd a long section and carried on up Gunjin for the first time in what feels like forever.
Didn’t feel like jumping so kept the wheels on the ground but great day other than that

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Got out this morning and was really not feeling it after a shit nights sleep and had a real case of the Fuck Its
Glad I did though as got to try out new upgrades
Durolux was great, really supportive and great on the trails. So much better than the Z2. Jacked up the front end nicely and the Prime was feeling like an XC bike in the best way, with the advantage of less pedal clips.
Best though was the oval chainring cheat code. One ride and I’m sold.
Yeah my knees are still sore but they recover quicker and I’m 2 gears higher than I was last week on the same ride. I rode for longer, and didn’t walk any of the uphill that I would normally. Yeah I took a few breaks but because I was done, not because my knees were. PRd a long section and carried on up Gunjin for the first time in what feels like forever.
Didn’t feel like jumping so kept the wheels on the ground but great day other than that

So good to see a mountain bike....this gravel bike wank is really getting tiresome

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Yeah, I've been using Strava to use it's elevation profile to correct. But when doing actual elevation the wahoo seems to read correctly.

Case in point I did the Odyssey again this year and it read 1200m, which is about what the course profile says.

I wouldn't be surprised it is accurate here, it's pretty fucking flat

Oh, and since I've been raised from my Rotorburn slumber. I should mention I have joined the dark side and bought a gravel bike. New job said they do a gravel race in May and would I be interested. So basically an excuse for n+1 for me.

Can I suggest rolling the bars back and moving the levers up as they appear too low.
Other than that, nice bike!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Bugger. Thought you had the Push, just that you don’t like it?
The Push has gone to another home. To physically fit the Stanton I would have had to remove the spherical bearing on the top mount and replace the hardware plus the valving would have been way off so not worth it especially as the new shock for the Stanton is close. It has landed in Brisbane and scheduled for delivery on Wed from ze Germans so hoping for the first ride on Friday.

The other bike who's propulsion must not be talked about is getting its replacement shock trialed tomorrow.