Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My son received this reply to a bike part he is selling on Gumtree today:

Thanks for your swift response. Have gone through your advert on Gumtree and I'm well pleased with all you've stated.In regards to the price it sounds okay.Happy to proceed with the purchase..I won't be available to view because I’m recovering from surgery and my phone is not active as I am still at the hospital after. can you assure me i will not be disappointed? also no shipment involved as i have a mover that will come for it., regards the payment, I can pay you through direct bank deposit (EFT),using paypal instant bank wire transfer service, I will need your bank details and I will make the payment through paypal facility to your bank account,all I will need is your acct number,BSB number and acct name or paypal.Looking forward to read from you shortly. Cheers

He had me look at it because he thought it might be a scam. I haven't heard of paypal instant bank wire transfer service. It reminds me of the offer to buy your car through PayPal has I am on an oil rig and my friend will pick it up.

I suggested he ignore it.

cammas

Seamstress
According to goOgle its made from an Indian car and from the color its supposed to be a taxi, nearly $1500 for a park bench with a crooked headlight and wheels that look like they need an alignment.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
According to goOgle its made from an Indian car and from the color its supposed to be a taxi, nearly $1500 for a park bench with a crooked headlight and wheels that look like they need an alignment.

View attachment 386475
View attachment 386476
It's an old Ambassador taxi. A 1950's design that was a Morris rip off and still made until recently when they got banned because of pollution.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS

Thanks for your swift response. Have gone through your advert on Gumtree and I'm well pleased with all you've stated.In regards to the price it sounds okay.Happy to proceed with the purchase..I won't be available to view because I’m recovering from surgery and my phone is not active as I am still at the hospital after. can you assure me i will not be disappointed? also no shipment involved as i have a mover that will come for it., regards the payment, I can pay you through direct bank deposit (EFT),using paypal instant bank wire transfer service, I will need your bank details and I will make the payment through paypal facility to your bank account,all I will need is your acct number,BSB number and acct name or paypal.Looking forward to read from you shortly. Cheers

He had me look at it because he thought it might be a scam. I haven't heard of paypal instant bank wire transfer service. It reminds me of the offer to buy your car through PayPal has I am on an oil rig and my friend will pick it up.

Scumtree is notorious for this, although the usual suggestion is Auspost instant pay or some other non existent shite

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

mark22

Likes Dirt

Scam used to be pay via PayPal and have a random pick it up, in this case a (moover) then they lodge a not received case with PayPal and as you can't prove delivery to the buyer they get the goods and refund.

indica

Serial flasher

Barley used pants