Little Things You Love

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have been in my current contract arrangement for a little over a year now. The work leans more to the boring than engaging, and the pay reflects it. I have no great expectations. But boy did I get a surprise when I was told I would be getting a bonus for the year to be paid in January. My dreams of whether to buy frame or complete could now take shape. Nobody knew but me.
But...our freezer died Xmas week. FARK! New ones aren't cheap. But my brother in law to the rescue with a second hand one from his garage. But too late as I had already spilled the beans so we could buy a new one.
We had been mulling around taking another long distance cycling trip like our ride for 5 months down the Andes in 2019. This time from the Yukon to Moab starting in July.
So we compromised. Fark getting a new freezer, new bike...we'll see. Flights to Whitehorse and back out of Seattle purchase last night. I think we can all be happy.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Have you actually had a look at the documentation that BCC put out, I reckon it's a bit misleading and pissing in everyone's pocket
Of course there’ll be political tug-o-war but for once, with such a conclusive survey response, the council seems inclined to progress these facilities. They are fairly small areas / intentions but a big leap for BCC. The five year delivery intent stated is short for Council.

Minlak

custom titis
It's really sad that one of the coolest looking fruits ever is also one of the most boring in flavour
A lot of fruit is picked too early for market demand and tastes bland and boring - I miss the good old days for like 6 week mango window 2 month strawberry window - 2 month stone fruit - A lot of stuff that was Christmas fare only - Hell Hot cross buns show up now on the 27th December every year - this year they are well and truly bastardised too - Chocolate - Caramilk - Vegimite and Cheese to name a few

Flow-Rider

Burner
Of course there’ll be political tug-o-war but for once, with such a conclusive survey response, the council seems inclined to progress these facilities. They are fairly small areas / intentions but a big leap for BCC. The five year delivery intent stated is short for Council.
I don't think you'll see many happy long term riders when they realise that they'll get 1 real world green trail in place of about 10 unsanctioned trails. There are no promises on any new trails at all really, and they've shut down complete networks already.