Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH: My god damn bogan f@cking neighbours, so Mark & Shazza next door are absolute ferals now I’m far from perfect but when their kids were little you hear “Mum he’s being c$nt” from the 10 year old.
Now our street runs on an angle and on a hill, so each house is slightly set back and down from next one, as they live up from me and in a split level, so by all rights they down on me.

When we enter our house it they can watch us from there back door, now they must be doing some Reno’s as when I went to get in my car I can see a shower head hanging of the back veranda. I was out front with my daughter last night going through the work I had done thanks to my other normal neighbour, when I mentioned the shower to her and pointed it out. At that time they had actually just finished using it and my daughter made eye contact with them, so she had a freak out at least he was dressed. Well that’s put the wind up him as I walk out today and see he’s put up a camping shower, I can only hope that they’re fixing it up so they can fark off somewhere else.

cammas

Seamstress
Mentioned to the mrs about the the shower tent, she goes they’re not using that are they? My daughter said yep, as the son who’s now around 20 just walked in their back door just wearing a towel, when she was out front earlier tonight :rolleyes: as he just looked at her as walked in.

boyracer

Likes Dirt
I need to get some plastic life like snakes and keep them in the tool boxes. :D
A mate Ivan from BITD used to have a large black pet snake that lived in his big-block, tubbed, chopped Holden ute. It would coil up around the trans tunnel where it was nice n warm. We used to go shopping and leave the windows open/ doors unlocked and stuff on the seats all the time. Was Farkin' funny watching from afar as people looked at he open window went over and then thought the better of it...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I guess I should be thankful, at least the forklift is gone from the driveway.
Shit...this keeps getting closer to home. Friend sent me a video earlier of another friend driving a fork lift in another friend's warehouse after they had all been drinking. Apparently I was missing out. It did not look safe.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I drove forklifts and reach trucks for a number of years to get me through uni. There were plenty of times we finished up at the pub at 1 am and were operating them a few hours later at 5:30 am. Needless to say I dropped a few things.

When I finished that job my boss famously remarked "oh no, we're going to have sack a cleaner!"

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My forklift story was during an all nighter putting up exhibitions at the old exhibition centre in Carlton, and watching the forks buckling and creaking the 150 year old floor boards. There are cellars under them… Was a bit nerve wracking to watch!

Jpez

Down on the left!
My forklift story was during an all nighter putting up exhibitions at the old exhibition centre in Carlton, and watching the forks buckling and creaking the 150 year old floor boards. There are cellars under them… Was a bit nerve wracking to watch!
That’s not much of a story. You know we want drunken carnage and destruction right?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That’s not much of a story. You know we want drunken carnage and destruction right?
Yeah, I know, sorry… I have the mental image of one of them breaking through and plummeting into the cellars, but I guess you had to be there.