What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
I haven't left the house because zombies. Still go 2 more rides for the week to go.
Impressive. But like the tree falling in the forrest is it really a ride if rubber doesn't meet the ground? ;)

And zombies. pffft. I'll show you zombies!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Impressive. But like the tree falling in the forrest is it really a ride if rubber doesn't meet the ground? ;)

And zombies. pffft. I'll show you zombies!
No, it doesn't count. I have to do something though, to get in Lycra shape, ready for the RB calender shoot.

You do realise I've been gifted the toughest month, nestled between the two superhunks, moorey and safreek.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Opportunity to ride demolished by work today, but I played with some suspension settings on the Dreadnought and bounced on it to prove I'd made things different.

Hopefully will get out tomorrow (weather / work permitting).

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Opportunity to ride demolished by work today, but I played with some suspension settings on the Dreadnought and bounced on it to prove I'd made things different.

Hopefully will get out tomorrow (weather / work permitting).
If it’s any consolation, it was madness around the YTs this arvo with newbie walkers. Even had to take evasive action around a couple of guys with a six pack of draught on a picnic rug right in the middle of a trail

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
If it’s any consolation, it was madness around the YTs this arvo with newbie walkers. Even had to take evasive action around a couple of guys with a six pack of draught on a picnic rug right in the middle of a trail
Oh did you get the ones that panic and just stand stock still in the middle of the trail so you have to maximise exposure slowly crawling around them? They're my favourites.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There was something for everyone’s taste today. Usual weekend traffic atm. Far safer at work