COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyway today is a good day. Lockdown is finished (for the time being) and children back at school. And it’s not raining.
Won't bloody stop raining here in Perth - well I lie I did actually ride for almost 4 hours on Saturday and only got a little drizzle - was good :)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
No, it was just a Haakon… We come in 6 packs.

And anyone pretentious enough to put their name on a number plate could rightfully be expected to drive like a tool… Names thankfully don’t maketh the man - I’ve known some pretty cool people called Craig for example.

moorey

call me Mia

And anyone pretentious enough to put their name on a number plate could rightfully be expected to drive like a tool… Names thankfully don’t maketh the man - I’ve known some pretty cool people called Craig for example.
Fake news. I never have. All are 47-52, grumpy and bald. It’s how we roll.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Bullshit, that is like saying Stephen is the clever way of spelling Steven.

Jpez

Down on the left!
It only ever happened between 1969 and 1973. You’ll struggle to find an Aussie Craig outside that.
Same with ‘Jason’ from between 71-73. Interesting fun fact. My partner who once worked in the justice sector said that ‘Jason’ was the most represented Anglo name in the prison system for a period of time.
Its how we met haha! Jokes. Truly jokes. :D Truly..