Little Things You Hate

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Staying up till 5am to watch the football and falling asleep at half time.

LTIL: The sweet, blessed relief of a traditional England penalty shootout
England shit themselves and should have tried for a second. They have a great bench but had no plan to use them.

And to put inexperienced players in the penalty list!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
England shit themselves and should have tried for a second. They have a great bench but had no plan to use them.

And to put inexperienced players in the penalty list!
I feel for Saka, Rashford and Sancho. Especially Saka. The kid's 19 years old and to have him shoulder the pressure of the pivotal penalty kick in that match is baffling. The racist abuse they've copped since is just disgusting.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I feel for Saka, Rashford and Sancho. Especially Saka. The kid's 19 years old and to have him shoulder the pressure of the pivotal penalty kick in that match is baffling. The racist abuse they've copped since is just disgusting.
I feel for Rashford, just overthought it trying to work out which way the goalie was going to go, couple of inches further right and he'd have been a hero.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Do you support a club team?
Aberdeen FC. Former Kings of Europe!

Noone in the EPL although I've been warming to West Ham recently on the basis of owning an Iron Maiden-sponsored West Ham top.
Did follow Middlesborough for a few years after serving part of my apprenticeship in the Teeside area during the Ravanelli/Emerson/Juninho years although it's been a long time between premiership drinks for them.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Fucking choppers covering the EWS:

For one, we don't need them. Two, we shouldn't have them. And they fucked up the course tape with the downdraft!

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Victorians please advise. What the fuck is your problem? In camp this evening and next camp came over to tell me cunninlingus beat arsehole in feetball or something kick and giggle and the guy behind started talking about some horse or other thinking we were going to have a blokes chat. Left them to it and went to the top of a jump up to get some night shots and another decided to explain to me what he knew about wind turbines (significantly less than fuck all), well the windmills that weren't finished yet. Apparently. Then the hilux dual cab crew with three shit kids screaming about mozzies and running up and down kicking up dust and whining about dinner. Leave me the fuck alone. Worse old mate then told me how good his hambo ute was towing his 3t van. I do not fucking care. Leave me alone. Yes I have a cute little tripod, no it wasn't cheap, probably the same $ as the phone you are trying to use to take pictures of crux. And why does your Chute have snap lock fucking chain hooks hanging off the hitch. Fuck, so has the hilux. Arrrgggghhhhhh. @moorey! I didn't even know this was a thing a week ago.
Fucking engineers... Always so anti-social.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Staying up till 5am to watch the football and falling asleep at half time.

LTIL: The sweet, blessed relief of a traditional England penalty shootout
*For the record, I went into the tournament swearing blind that I'd be the bigger man and not stoop to my nationally ingrained 'Anyone But England' mean-spirited mentality. England's current team seems to be one of genuine good blokes and Southgate (penalty choices aside) a decent, respectable manager.

But, I'm sorry. The constant bombardment of "1966/Two World Wars/Blitz Spirit Ra Ra Ra" bollocks from English commentators -even when commentating on non-England games-, the London-centric UK press, arsehole, aggressive fans and the hypocritical bandwagon jumping of racist gobshites like Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and Priti Patel quickly had me revert to my stereotypical Scottish nature.